By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bet Challenge #3 Pixel Characters

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Who is the character in the Pixelated Image?

Blanka 1 $50.00 10.00%

Bowser 0 $0.00 0%

Gex 0 $0.00 0%

King K. Rool 0 $0.00 0%

Link 1 $1.00 10.00%

Luigi 0 $0.00 0%

Ninja Turtle 6 $658.48 60.00%

Slippy 0 $0.00 0%

Tingle 1 $70.24 10.00%

Yoshi 1 $50.00 10.00%

Totals: 10 $829.72  
Game closed: 01/09/2021

Bowser or K.Rool...Tough!

I'll go with the Ninja Turtle.

Around the Network

Nobody else has an idea?

Hi everyone, just a friendly reminder that this challenge ends today!

There are different bets so it is going to be interesting to reveal the correct answer tomorrow.

Please remember that there is no need to gamble all your $VG many more bet challenges are coming soon, so you might want to leave some money for future bets. 

I want to also remind everyone that Bet Challenge #4 just started, so you are welcomed to place your bet on this tricky sales fun fact.

Bet Challenge #4 Consecutive Growth

It's payout time!

Thank you everyone for playing, I hope you found this challenge to be fun and hopefully you will win some money today.

The majority of you will be winning some money, in total VG$987.72 will be distributed amongst 6 winners (it will be distributed proportionally based on how much each bet)

The correct answer was Ninja Turtle (or more specifically Michelangelo) from the video game TMNT II Arcade game for the NES. 

Some of you may remember this game, but for those that don't, it was an amazing multiplayer game for the NES that allowed you to play as any of the four brothers. Your goal is to traverse different levels, beating up foot clan enemies while trying to rescue April O'Neal. If you haven't played it, I highly recommend it. I spent countless hours trying to complete levels with my brother.

Whether you won some money today, or are in need of some more of those precious VG$ I invite you to participate on Bet Challenge #4 Consecutive Growth. You will need to figure out what console was able to have the most consecutive weeks increasing the amount of units sold (based on VGChartz).

Bet Challenge #4 Consecutive Growth (ends Jan 13)

IcaroRibeiro said:

I feel like deep inside Nintendo doesn't like 3rd parties and pray they sell as little as possible without hurting its userbase and hardware sales

Money spending is limited, and Nintendo systems historically have lower software sales per hardware unit than MS/Sony, barely have microtransactions and even DLC aren't as common. So they want their users to buy their own games where they will get 100% of the revenue from sales

Woohoo!!! I won!

Around the Network

I won too. Made a specific bet for an amount under $1 to even out my $$$ total, so that it was all dollars and no cents. Then I get a notification of my winnings which says I won a dollar, but I didn't win a dollar because I didn't bet a dollar. But I also didn't have my total made into a nice round figure, so either I bet the wrong amount, or the system is rigged.

Rigged!

The important thing is I did my research and won something like 57 cents.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."