By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Help finding a movie I forgot the name of

Need help finding a film with vague info. Sci-fi film released within the past 5 years. Indie. Not Hollywood. Has comparisons to doom in setting with more humor. I remember it having some color like purple in the poster and/or trailer.

Like Overlord is just a Wolfenstein film and this was as close to a film like Doom without being one of the awful Doom films.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:

Need help finding a film with vague info. Sci-fi film released within the past 5 years. Indie. Not Hollywood. Has comparisons to doom in setting with more humor. I remember it having some color like purple in the poster and/or trailer.

Like Overlord is just a Wolfenstein film and this was as close to a film like Doom without being one of the awful Doom films.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annihilation_(film)

Random guess.

No, but thanks for the effort. It had some humor to it I think.

Your not giving much to work with.

Here is a list that might be useful

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_science_fiction_films_of_the_2010s

That one movie?

Around the Network

HA! Nekrotronic!

Leynos said:

HA! Nekrotronic!

lol just watched the trailer. Looks pretty good. Like Evil Dead meets Doom.

Glad you found it. It reminds me of a 40 year old Eddie Murphy joke:

"Every neighborhood had a kid who always wore a purple shirt, used to run real fast and pick his navel. You know him, don't you?"

I mean, they both vague descriptions even had purple in them. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Leynos said:

HA! Nekrotronic!

I leaned towards that based on the purple in the image, but then I saw Aussie Film and Smartphones and thought nah doesn't sound too Doom like lol.