By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Thank you 2020: VG Edition

What was your favorite 2020 Video Game moment?

Discovered a new Video Game Gem 2 40.00%

The release of a new game... 0 0%

Finally purchased a game ... 0 0%

Purchased a new Console 1 20.00%

The release of a new cons... 0 0%

Great sales for your favorite company 1 20.00%

Finished a game 1 20.00%

Set a PB or WR of a game 0 0%

Won a competition 0 0%

Other 0 0%

Total:5

Well, we had a wonderful year for the video game industry These are some of the highlights:

-The release of two new main home consoles

-Record breaking sales year for a home console

-The release of perhaps one of the fastest selling console games (Animal Crossing)

-Over 47 million consoles sold

-Many more that you might be able to share with all of us.

This thread is meant to highlight what was your personal Video Game moment of the year, the poll is generic but it would be great if you also share the details with all of us.

for me, it was Discovering a video game gem.

The reason I chose  this was because I am extremely happy with Ring Fit Adventure, I have played it for three months and really enjoy the challenge it gives me but it also motivates me to keep playing daily, great game design. 

So, what was your favorite 2020 Video Game moment? Why?

Around the Network

My personal highlight was finally getting Doom Eternal on Switch, which I'd been waiting for since mid-2018 and which seemed like it would never come out, and it completely living up to the hype I had for it.

Submarine Titans released on Steam, against all odds.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Quite a few memorable gaming moments for me.

- Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses for the first time and going on to beat it 3 times and enjoying each playthrough.
- Experiencing Witcher 3 for the first time this year and it not failing to match what others have said.
- Playing multiplayer switch games with my 5 yr old son, especially the multiple playthroughs and NSMBU Deluxe.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"