By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Of The Year Tracker 2020 - The Last Of Us Part II - Now Most Awarded Game of All Time!

Congrats to ND. I wholeheartedly disagree, but critics lulz. I think “most awarded ever” will be happening more and more as there are more and more websites and polls and reader/viewer votes. I haven’t looked at the list, do they count big Youtubers etc?

Like imagine the GOAT Metal Gear Solid with the amount of media there is now. Or Ocarina.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

Same with me, wasn't to keen on playing it, and it started a little slow for the first couple hours but ended up liking it a lot.

It really didn't interest me pre release, I played the demo and found the combat quite good but the game felt like it would be pretty bland and if the combat was all there was to it I would skip it.

We had Nioh, Horizon and Persona coming all close together and Nier really didn't catch my eye so I didn't pick it up at launch like I did with those, but @estebxx kept telling me how good it was (he was hyping it to me since before launch) and later in 2017 I went and picked it up, and boy oh boy that thing was amazing.

It's one of my 10/10 this past gen. Absolute masterpiece.

so true.

Last of Us 2 has the best quality on the videogame-market in my opinion.

"The Last of Us 2 has won the most awards of any game so far according to a game of the year tracker".
  • The Last of Us Part II - 285
  • Media Outlets: 181 | Readers' Choice: 104
This is the result now, worldwide. Fantastic and impressiv game, my Gratulation.

Part II is the first game to reach 300 goty awards.

All time Top 5:
- TLOU Part II : 300 awards
- Witcher 3: 280 awards
- God of War (2018): 260 awards
- Breath of the Wild: 258 awards
- TLOU: 257 awards