By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cyberpunk 2077 removed from Playstation Store | CDPR working hard to bring it back

vonny said:
sales2099 said:

Sooooo technically Cyberpunk is a digital Xbox console exclusive :)

With any luck the plummeting stock prices gonna make CD look mighty tasty to Phil Spencer haha

The current stock price is still higher than the start of the year, also should note the stock price has little to do with the amount required for a takeover. 

I don’t know about the business side of it all, but I do know part of negotiations are about perceived value. And stock prices are a big factor in said evaluation. I imagine it will drop further since the Sony removing news is pretty fresh. 

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Its a tougher call for MS to do with that silly marketing deal. Sony probably couldn't give an inch about Cyberpunk and rightfully so, the game turned out to be a complete dud.

foodfather said:

Its a tougher call for MS to do with that silly marketing deal. Sony probably couldn't give an inch about Cyberpunk and rightfully so, the game turned out to be a complete dud.

Why would MS even do that? It makes no sense. The games runs fine on Series X and they have an automated refund system in place. They could put an warning on the game page, but even that is very unnecesary at this point. There are a lot of reviews and reports about the performance of the game on Xbox One.

DonFerrari said:

It is funny seeming Xbox fans around several medias after complaining of Sony refund policy being bad now celebrating that you can only digitally buy this mess on Xbox.

I guess you have to take all the wins you can right @sales2099 since the multiplats on PS5 have been working better than on Series X most of time right?

Dude. You murdered him!

Jim Ross: BAW GAWD THE CARNAGE! AS GAWD IS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

sales2099 said:
DonFerrari said:

Not really, the performance mode of PS5 is a lot smoother than Series X (and I could swear you preferred 60fps). But still the game isn't on good condition in no console and have issues on PC as well. But go and celebrate to your heart content.

Like I said the NPC rendering is a factor. Depends how you like your immersion: Xboxs bustling city or Sony’s covid lockdown city. And yes I will thank you.

You do know the reasons and are being obnoxious or you don't?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
vonny said:

The current stock price is still higher than the start of the year, also should note the stock price has little to do with the amount required for a takeover. 

I don’t know about the business side of it all, but I do know part of negotiations are about perceived value. And stock prices are a big factor in said evaluation. I imagine it will drop further since the Sony removing news is pretty fresh. 

Buyouts aren't decided in a couple days nor they take only the current value in consideration. At most you could see an extremely hostile takeover, but then you would need the board and shareholders from MS agreeing with this silliness which would also take time. So unless bill gates himself go and buy 51% or more of all the shares on the market and resell to MS your dream won't be fulfilled because of this temporary hiccup.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

DonFerrari said:

It is funny seeming Xbox fans around several medias after complaining of Sony refund policy being bad now celebrating that you can only digitally buy this mess on Xbox.

I guess you have to take all the wins you can right @sales2099 since the multiplats on PS5 have been working better than on Series X most of time right?

Savage

Just want to say you can always start a refund demand on Xbox so long it is in the 14 days after the purchase...

konnichiwa said:

Just want to say you can always start a refund demand on Xbox so long it is in the 14 days after the purchase...

Theoretically you also can on Sony, as long as you haven't started download/streaming.

MS certainly make it easier to get the refund as Sony restrict the refund after download to the product being defective while MS put attenuating circumstances and from what we usually hear they are more likely to refund. Still in the Cyberpunk case can someone that played over 40h of the game within 14 days easily requires a refund from MS? Because it seems from Sony info that they will refund anyone that request it.

DonFerrari said:
konnichiwa said:

Theoretically you also can on Sony, as long as you haven't started download/streaming.

MS certainly make it easier to get the refund as Sony restrict the refund after download to the product being defective while MS put attenuating circumstances and from what we usually hear they are more likely to refund. Still in the Cyberpunk case can someone that played over 40h of the game within 14 days easily requires a refund from MS? Because it seems from Sony info that they will refund anyone that request it.

I am not sure if someone who played for 40 hours feels like he wants to refund it, seems their is also a group who enjoys it even with bugs. Just wanted to let people know who have it on xbox also can ask a refund, way better comment then all the fanboy shit going on in this thread.