By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - eShop Sale: New Year 2021 (previously Festive Offers 2020)

Wman1996 said:
Pemalite said:

Are WiiU prices being discounted as well? Thinking of hoarding up a heap of N64 games before they shut down the service.

19 Wii U games on sale in America right now, no Virtual Console or 1st-party games though.

Bit of a bummer!

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

Ubisoft is also started their discounts on the North American Switch eShop:

Assassin’s Creed: The Rebel Collection – $19.99 (was $39.99)
Assassin’s Creed III Remastered – $15.99 (was $39.99)
Child of Light Ultimate Edition – $4.99 (was $19.99)
Family Feud – $19.99 (was $29.99)
Immortals Fenyx Rising – $39.99 (was $59.99)
Immortals Fenyx Rising Gold Edition – $66.99 (was $99.99)
Jeopardy! – $7.99 (was $19.99)
Just Dance 2020 – $29.99 (was $39.99)
Just Dance 2021 – $29.99 (was $49.99)
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – $14.99 (was $59.99)
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition – $19.99 (was $79.99)
Monopoly – $9.99 (was $39.99)
Rayman Legends Definitive Edition – $9.99 (was $39.99)
RISK Global Domination – $9.99 (was $19.99)
South Park: The Fractured but Whole – $14.99 (was $59.99)
South Park: The Stick of Truth – $11.99 (was $29.99)
Starlink: Battle for Atlas – $14.99 (was $59.99)
Starlink: Battle for Atlas Deluxe Edition – $23.99 (was $79.99)
Trials Rising – $5.99 (was $19.99)
Trials Rising Gold Edition – $8.99 (was $29.99)
Trivial Pursuit Live! – $9.99 (was $19.99)
Uno – $3.99 (was $9.99)
Valiant Hearts: The Great War – $4.99 (was $19.99)
Wheel of Fortune – $7.99 (was $19.99)

All of these games will be on sale until December 31. [Source]

---

There should see more coming this week, be on the look out here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Pemalite said:
Wman1996 said:

19 Wii U games on sale in America right now, no Virtual Console or 1st-party games though.

Bit of a bummer!

The two decent Wii U games you'll ever find on sale in the eShop anymore is Xeodrifter and Axiom Verge, the latter of which can be had on Switch and every other console.

I get that no one is playing the thing anymore, but would it hurt to discount some decent games for it?

TomaTito said:

---

There should see more coming this week, be on the look out here: https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals

Any chances it will be first party though?

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:
TomaTito said:

---

Very high chance. Christmas deals are routine for first party games, but it's also routine that they aren't deep discounts, so 33% off is usually the best you are going to get. Expansion passes that are at least a year old are also discounted by the same amount.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Very high chance. Christmas deals are routine for first party games, but it's also routine that they aren't deep discounts, so 33% off is usually the best you are going to get. Expansion passes that are at least a year old are also discounted by the same amount.

I'd take that especially for Season passes. Thanks.

Basil's YouTube Channel

RolStoppable said:
BasilZero said:

I'll have to look to see if BOTW Expansion is on sale then.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
RolStoppable said:

I'll have to look to see if BOTW Expansion is on sale then.

Same here, that, the Pokemon DLC and Kirby Star Allies DLC is what I want the most right now.

Basil's YouTube Channel

BasilZero said:

Same here, that, the Pokemon DLC and Kirby Star Allies DLC is what I want the most right now.

Star Allies DLC is free.

Just got Cattails for £1.99, and Gelly Break for about £3.50. Got my eye on a few other games as well.