By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk 2077 better on Stadia than console?

Tagged games:

This will be the first of many examples. Stadia/cloud titles will be able to have better ray tracing and better visual effects because the games will run on Nvidia series 30+ or better AMD GPUs than what the consoles have.

You can see that even on the Switch version of Control ... it has ray tracing option, whereas the PS4 Pro/XBox One X versions can't handle that. 

Around the Network

Have any of you trashing it on Stadia actually tried Stadia recently? It has fully replaced my Switch as my on the road platform. Via phone or laptop (chromebook for me) it plays great as long as you have a stable connection. I haven't played Cyberpunk on it, but I've put over 100 hours into Destiny 2 just on Stadia. Can't wait till there's cross platform play so I can hook up with my Playstation clan while I'm out of the house.

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

The hate for stadia is strong here. What about Luna? Personally I hate Google and amazon so giving them money for my gaming is my sour point. At least Microsoft is better than those 2 jackass companies so Xcloud is a better option

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

Bombshell news, but it is expected since Stadia is technically a next gen spec system capable of 10TF dev kits so aslong as you have good internet speeds it shouldnt suprise anyone. 10TF > 1.3TF and 1.8TF.

Na, I'll play it locally on a Series X.

Experience may be similar for now but I imagine next gen patch will blow stadia versions out of the water.

Then I'll do a second play through.

Around the Network

Finally the killer app /s

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

The stars have aligned for Stadia with this one. If it doesn't take off now, that's it.

So Stadia is more powerful than base X1, who would have guessed? Seems like ad work for Stadia.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

After experiencing Control Ultimate on Switch, I decide to wait for the next gen version on XSX and restart it after 10 hours. The drawbacks of streaming are not worth just waiting for the next gen version to run natively IMO.

I expect no different from Cyberpunk in the end.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

GripnRip said:

Have any of you trashing it on Stadia actually tried Stadia recently? It has fully replaced my Switch as my on the road platform. Via phone or laptop (chromebook for me) it plays great as long as you have a stable connection. I haven't played Cyberpunk on it, but I've put over 100 hours into Destiny 2 just on Stadia. Can't wait till there's cross platform play so I can hook up with my Playstation clan while I'm out of the house.

I don't care if it's 8k and comes with a free toaster. Stadia's very model is offensive to ownership. Google kills a lot of things and Stadia is no doubt going dead within a couple of years. I'd gladly sacrifice some resolution for actual ownership. Paying full price for old games you don't own is idiotic to me and offensive. When at any point they can take that away from you. I have google fiber, it's nice when it works but the regular blackouts sucks. Every couple of weeks to at least once a month it goes down for a few hours. I can still play the games I own. Could not do that with Stadia...another Google service...and recently as a couple of days ago Google has a massive outage. So yeah Stadia sucks.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!