Do you use Edge?

Yes, it's my main browser 10 17.54%

sometimes, I switch around between browsers 7 12.28%

No, I mainly use Chrome 14 24.56%

No, I mainly use Firefox 15 26.32%

No, I mainly use Safari 4 7.02%

No, I mainly use a different browser 7 12.28%

Total:57

I Mac, so I Safari. Also on my iPhone obviously. It doesn't give me any reason to try something else.

Whenever I Windows, I've used Firefox since forever, because Internet Explorer was... mediocre, and Firefox isn't. Never was a fan of Chrome, don't really know why, it just feels like something I don't want to use. There's something off about it, besides how it looks, which is... mediocre. Edge is too new for me to have used in any capacity since Windows isn't my main system, so I can't comment. My friend says it's decent enough, but frankly 'decent' isn't good enough for me to use it over Firefox I guess.

Around the Network

I‘m primarily on an iPad Pro nowadays lol, so it‘s Safari mostly.

I have firefox as a secondary option and on a Mac I tend to actually prefer it to safari. I used to use opera for years on both windows and Mac OS. I‘m not using a windows machine anytime soon, so I can’t comment on Edge.

S.Peelman said:

I Mac, so I Safari. Also on my iPhone obviously. It doesn't give me any reason to try something else.

Unless Apple updates Safari quickly and in major ways, you will soon get enough reasons to upgrade. More and more html and css code is not working on safari while working on the other browsers. Those tags and styles are not very widespread yet, but if they do, then a lot of pages would be broken under safari.

Firefox. I like how it's more customizable than most other browsers, it has a more open design philosophy in general, and in the large scale, it's also the last major non-WebKit-based browser, so really the last major thing in the way of Google's dominance over the web. We don't need Google dictating how the web evolves, so it's kind of important there's alternatives to WebKit-based browsers. I suppose Apple has a decent marketshare as well, but it too is based on WebKit, so still not the greatest thing.

I only do fairly basic stuff with my browser (no gaming etc) so I never noticed any differences in performance at all between Chrome, Edge and Firefox.

Chrome has always been my main browser until 3 or 4 years ago, then switched to Firefox because it has better privacy.