By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Crown Prince Of Saudi Arabia Is Now SNK's Largest Shareholder

Fei-Hung said:
Leynos said:

Terrible reply. We outright know this guy assassinated someone. Not just going to excuse it.

Slippery slope this one:

1) Prince Salman is an ass hat. Has kidnapped his own family members, killed his own competition and other family members, butchered a journalist he didn't like, is responsible for the death of thousands in Yemen where he is literally starving people to death.

2) but then you have Chinese government who are committing a holocaust against Chinese Muslims, raping women from that group and castrating men to kill of the population. This is followed by the treatment of HK and their treatment of workers in places like Foxconn.

3) then you have Britain and America who started an illegal war, are responsible for the largest open air illegal prison where people are held and tortured without trail. Are responsible for putting them most barbaric family known as the Saud's in charge of the middle East and supply them with weaponry to kill innocents. Who indirectly funded extremist groups... The list goes on.

4) then you have the Burmese government who committed mass genocide against the Rohinga Muslims, burning then some etc.

5) you have India which is ran by the equivalent of the BNP who have started to kill Kashmiri to take over one part of Kashmir and had their group meets openly advocate the raping of Kashmiri women. 

As much as I hate Price Salman, where do you draw the line? I think the Jason difference of, the likes of the Saud's do their business with no care whilst the more established 1st world countries do their dirty work indirectly. It's sad, but the world is pretty much ran by asshats.

What gaming companies are owned by the American and British government?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:

His point wasn't really about who owns a gaming company he's responding to the comment about not supporting anything to do with people with less than desirable character which to be fair he and someone else who responded have a point you'd literally have to stop consuming everything.

Wyrdness said:
KLXVER said:

His point wasn't really about who owns a gaming company he's responding to the comment about not supporting anything to do with people with less than desirable character which to be fair he and someone else who responded have a point you'd literally have to stop consuming everything.

Yeah, its a bad point. Just sounds like an excuse to not feel guilty about buying SNK games.  

Have always liked SNK, especially during the Neo-Geo era, but off the top of my head I don't think I have ever purchased one of their games. Definitely won't be now. Easy call to make. Easy plan to follow through on. Even on my laziest day.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I think I literally agree with everyone in this thread, simultaneously. I don’t buy snk. America & Britain put the Prince in power. We should do something about it but we aren’t.

Around the Network

Anyone planning to not buy gasoline?

dx11332sega said:

A forighner bought a japanese company ? I think Microsoft or apple can do that too?

It's not as hard as you'd think. The hard part is the anti-trust legislation+translation+protections against hostile takeovers. If the whole company's onboard with it, they don't care. 

Also, future spot for SNK to turn into MBS. 

Aaaaaaand I'm never buying an SNK game.

I never have before and have no idea what they make, but I 100% won't in the future now :P

Has to feel awesome to be born above oil on accident.

Btw if people really want to boycott SNK now they should google which companies around the globe are already owned (and If it's only by 20%) by some sheiks and other people with a really dirty life. 

You won't find many companies without these guys profiting a lot from your purchase anymore. And why? Because you helped them already with your gasoline purchases to buy into every other company on this planet.

Last edited by crissindahouse - on 28 November 2020