By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Crown Prince Of Saudi Arabia Is Now SNK's Largest Shareholder

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2020/11/the_crown_prince_of_saudi_arabia_is_now_snks_largest_shareholder

Around the Network

What?

dx11332sega said:

A forighner bought a japanese company ? I think Microsoft or apple can do that too?

SNK was purchased by a group of Chinese investors back in 2015, with the aim to turn the company's properties into a "Marvel-style" multimedia hit factory.

Ka-pi96 said:

It has been bought by him? Or he was going to buy it, but didn't?

Has been bought

Oh good more bad news in 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

The company wasn't bought per say 33% of the shares were purchased making them the largest shareholder it doesn't mean much will change in how the company operates the Saudi's will just get paid more than others come the dividends and such, the Middle Eastern countries are trying to diversify their economies to not rely on oil so the will be many investments like this from properties to companies. It's no different to what the Norwegian Government does as they have a huge fund that invests in many different companies as well.

This dude is a murderer. Should we support a guy who assassinates people?

Leynos said:

If you don't want to support murderers you better stop consuming literally anything.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Leynos said:

If you don't want to support murderers you better stop consuming literally anything.

Terrible reply. We outright know this guy assassinated someone. Not just going to excuse it.

Last edited by Leynos - on 26 November 2020

Leynos said:
vivster said:

Terrible reply. We outright know this guy assassinated someone. Not just going to excuse it.

Slippery slope this one:

1) Prince Salman is an ass hat. Has kidnapped his own family members, killed his own competition and other family members, butchered a journalist he didn't like, is responsible for the death of thousands in Yemen where he is literally starving people to death.

2) but then you have Chinese government who are committing a holocaust against Chinese Muslims, raping women from that group and castrating men to kill of the population. This is followed by the treatment of HK and their treatment of workers in places like Foxconn.

3) then you have Britain and America who started an illegal war, are responsible for the largest open air illegal prison where people are held and tortured without trail. Are responsible for putting them most barbaric family known as the Saud's in charge of the middle East and supply them with weaponry to kill innocents. Who indirectly funded extremist groups... The list goes on.

4) then you have the Burmese government who committed mass genocide against the Rohinga Muslims, burning then some etc.

5) you have India which is ran by the equivalent of the BNP who have started to kill Kashmiri to take over one part of Kashmir and had their group meets openly advocate the raping of Kashmiri women. 

As much as I hate Price Salman, where do you draw the line? I think the Jason difference of, the likes of the Saud's do their business with no care whilst the more established 1st world countries do their dirty work indirectly. It's sad, but the world is pretty much ran by asshats.