By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Nintendo-third party collaboration

I really like both Hyrule Warriors games.  I'm still playing through Age of Calamity, so I don't think I can choose between the two yet, but those are my favorites.  I'm also pretty fond of Punch Out on the Wii.

Around the Network

Hotel Dusk, Last Window, Another Code and Another Code R in collaboration with CING. Nintendo has never made a game with these kind of stories and "mature" characters, so I'd say this collaboration produced something very unique for Nintendo fans during the NDS era. It's a shame that CING went bankrupt right after the launch of Last Window. I really miss their games...

The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap in collaboration with Capcom would be another favourite of mine. Among the Zelda games that Capcom developed, I think Minish Cap is the best one. Easily one of the best games on the GBA and a truly unique Zelda adventure. This one deserves a remake in the same vein as Link's Awakening...

dmillos said:

Does Goldeneye count? 

I personally don't count it as Nintendo owned a significant share of Rare at the time, but you're free to disagree as what constitutes a third party collaboration is often a blurry line.

curl-6 said:

I personally don't count it as Nintendo owned a significant share of Rare at the time, but you're free to disagree as what constitutes a third party collaboration is often a blurry line.

Ok, I understand, I didn't know Nintendo owned a big share of Rare. So maybe Mario Party counts? I have to say that bumper balls, shy guy says, mushroom mix up and many other will for ever bring me good memories.