By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The 11th Annual Greatest Games Event - The Discussion Thread

Some more hints

45. Some say it's a Zelda for 18+ ||| Darksiders ||| guessed by Mnementh

44. a) The main character has to take back his own castle from an evil relative.

b) This game is part of a very very popular franchise

43. a) In this game, Audie seems to be a tribute to a real person

b) Audie is a wolf

42. This game is the first in the serie's timeline ||| The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword ||| guessed by The_Liquid_Laser

41. a) Living together in peace, the inhabitants of an island are always full of joy thanks to a tree. But everything is taken away

b) The tree is stolen, and one inhabitant, of desired color, has to go through a 6 pages Storybook to get it back.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Mnementh said:

More hints:

If you sleep you have sometimes visions, this time of round objects among things they bounce off.
The four "levels" are a train, music producer, a graveyard and space travel.
The very first game of this swedish developer that exists now for nearly 30 years.

This guy just stumbles from one adventure to the next, this time on an island.
This red-haired lad is searching for the other survivors of the shipwreck.
Strange dreams about a girl.

Daffodil got it's own utility light for multiplayer.
You have a talking shark, deer, snake, frog, lion, raccoon... but your cat isn't talking.
Expand your ship and build houses on it.

The real 3D game: six degrees of freedom.

The search for the missing secondary team quickly turns into a mess.

#43 is Ys VIII Lacrimosa of Dana

Correct.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Supermario28 said:

Some more hints

44. a) The main character has to take back his own castle from an evil relative.

b) Audie is a wolf

42. This game is the first in the serie's timeline ||| The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword ||| guessed by The_Liquid_Laser

41. a) Living together in peace, the inhabitants of an island are always full of joy thanks to a tree. But everything is taken away

b) The tree is stolen, and one inhabitant, of desired color, has to go through a 6 pages Storybook to get it back.

#44 must be an Castlevania game with Alucard, I guess Symphony of the Night.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

More hints:

#45: Battle for Wesnoth as guessed by Ka-pi96

#44: Pinball Dreams as guessed by Pajderman
If you sleep you have sometimes visions, this time of round objects among things they bounce off.
The very first game of this swedish developer that exists now for nearly 30 years.
Said swedish dev made two follow-up games named ___ Fantasies and ___ Illusions, with ___ being the first part of the title of this game.

#43: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana as guessed by OTBWY

#42: Spiritfarer as guessed by Supermario28

#41: Descent as guessed by The_Liquid_Laser
The real 3D game: six degrees of freedom.
Asteroid mining is the future - until you need to blow up the asteroids because your mining robots are rebelling.

#40: Resident Evil as guessed by UnderwaterFunktown

Last edited by Mnementh - on 18 November 2020

Will try to be more active in the Annual greatest game event since I think it is a fantastic topic.

Leaving some hints for my upcoming games.

#44 Icons play king of the hill in the experimental game that started a series now dominating the genre

#43 Inspired by the anime that in turn was inspired by its different colored siblings

#42 When a chainsaw was not accepted by Disney as the main weapon, the developer opened other doors

#41 This game was ahead of its time, literary

#40 When tired of mobas and just want to play chess with Valve

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

Said swedish dev made two follow-up games named ___ Fantasies and ___ Illusions, with ___ being the first part of the title of this game.

Pinball dreams?

Pajderman said:
Mnementh said:

Pinball dreams?

Yes!

Pajderman said:

Will try to be more active in the Annual greatest game event since I think it is a fantastic topic.

#44 Icons play king of the hill in the experimental game that started a series now dominating the genre

#43 Inspired by the anime that in turn was inspired by its different colored siblings

#42 When a chainsaw was not accepted by Disney as the main weapon, the developer opened other doors

44) Super Smash Bros. (64)?

42) ehh, Kingdom Hearts?

40) Artifact? (not that I really know much about it)

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

Mnementh said:
Supermario28 said:

Some more hints

b) Audie is a wolf

#44 must be an Castlevania game with Alucard, I guess Symphony of the Night.

Not it! the franchise is way more popular!

Pajderman said:

43: Pokemon Yellow?