Some more hints
45. Some say it's a Zelda for 18+ ||| Darksiders ||| guessed by Mnementh
44. a) The main character has to take back his own castle from an evil relative.
b) This game is part of a very very popular franchise
43. a) In this game, Audie seems to be a tribute to a real person
b) Audie is a wolf
42. This game is the first in the serie's timeline ||| The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword ||| guessed by The_Liquid_Laser
41. a) Living together in peace, the inhabitants of an island are always full of joy thanks to a tree. But everything is taken away
b) The tree is stolen, and one inhabitant, of desired color, has to go through a 6 pages Storybook to get it back.
44. Final Fantasy 4?
Some more hints.
#50 An incredibly popular racing game that for the first time featured anti-gravity sections. Mario Kart 8 (guessed by Mnementh)
#49 Horse armour!
#48 Technically the 3rd game in the series, but also not a sequel. This time on a moon!
#47 This one is a sequel. It featured many different blade colours. It had the standard blue, red and green which were popularised by the movies. But also interesting ones such as orange and silver.
#46 This entry in a long running franchise finally added a 4th playable kingdom. There are no longer just 3 kingdoms.
#45 Sony ruined this once awesome game.
#44 IMO one of the best FPS games on the PS3, and WAY better than its predecessor.
#43 There were other great parts to this game, but to me the very best was all of the minigames. I just loved things like licking up sushi, splashing up and down, tossing snakes and so on.
48. Return of the Jedi?
#45: Battle for Wesnoth as guessed by Ka-pi96
#44: Pinball Dreams as guessed by Pajderman
#43: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana as guessed by OTBWY
#42: Spiritfarer as guessed by Supermario28
#40: Resident Evil as guessed by UnderwaterFunktown