By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most anticipated new release of November?

Most anticipated new release of November?

Assassin's Creed Valhalla 67 5.73%

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 20 1.71%

Cyberpunk 2077 263 22.50%

Demon's Souls 237 20.27%

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity 348 29.77%

Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory 15 1.28%

Marvel's Spiderman: Miles Morales 106 9.07%

Sackboy's Big Adventure 33 2.82%

Something else 28 2.40%

Nothing this month 52 4.45%

Total:1,169

Yakuza: Like A Dragon and Katamari Damacy Reroll. Also I'm pretty sure I will buy AC Valhalla eventually still have to finish the previous two games first.

Around the Network

You missed Yakuza Like a Dragon, aka my GOTY. Vacation is already booked for it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

If I get a new job then I'd get Hyrule Warriors. Otherwise I'm getting nothing until I get a job again.

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. I'm glad PS4 owners can play it. I plan on getting it during its release week.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Keanu Reeves.

Around the Network

Looking at that list, this month is going to be INSANE!

Cyberpunk > AC Valhalla > CoD > Spider-Man > KH MoM > Cris Tales > Bright Mermory

Talk about a strong month of new releases, plus the new consoles! 

Here is my list: 

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I've been a fan of the series since the Ezio games and I like the setting of England in 1066 and well Vikings. 
  2. Cyberpunk 2077. A very close second place and well CD Projekt Red make great games.
  3. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity. My only new Switch game of 2020 as the other releases either don't interest me or are IMO overpriced. 
  4. Gears 5 and a few others for next-gen. I played it on base Xbox One last year and I am looking forward to how much better it looks. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Nothing really to anticipate for me. If I can get my hands on a ps5 I'll be getting miles morales but I'll likely still be playing FS 2020.

Hyrule warriors might be fun but stick drift.
Cyberpunk I'll wait until it's fully finished, next-gen versions and all. Unless more crunch news comes out, then I won't bother with it at all. And reviews first of course.

Sniper Elite 4 on Switch. It looks like a game I'd really enjoy and I haven't had access to it until now. That is, as long as the port is good. It was a pretty demanding game on PS4/Xbone so if it's a technical disaster on Switch I'll skip it. That said they have a good track record, Sniper Elite 3 is one of the best current gen ports on Switch.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.