By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Update: Spider-Man No Way Home trailer released | Original: MCU Spider-Man 3 rumors- Tobey, Andrew, Miles Morales, and more

PAOerfulone said:
shikamaru317 said:

They are really saving the Tobey and Andrew surprise for the theater it seems. I respect it.

There are some people I've seen on Twitter saying "Why don't they just reveal them already? We already know they'll be there."

But then, you ruin the big moment of seeing it for the first time in the actual theater!

Cap wielding Mjolnir or "Avengers Assemble!" wouldn't have had the same impact if they gave that away in the trailer!

On the other hand...they could just make the trailer better than the movie.

Around the Network

Only just made the connection that this latest trailer is the first time we've seen the construction site scene where it looks like the final battle takes place? And it basically matches up perfectly with those leaked photos from months ago. I don't think this set was shown before anyway.

Trailer:

Leaks from months ago:

Big final battle takes place in this scene, which is exactly where all the spider-men would be in action together, and it's the same scene with brazil trailer lizard screw-up. Massive coincidence if the leaks are fake lol.

Sorry if this is obvious to everyone else already, or if this construction site scene was shown before the leaks, I haven't really been following this movie closely lol.

Yooooo!!!

Spidey in the MCU is great, but Spider-Verse was on a whole 'nother level. Just as hyped for this.

TallSilhouette said:

Yooooo!!!

Spidey in the MCU is great, but Spider-Verse was on a whole 'nother level. Just as hyped for this.

And it's only the first part too!! I can't wait!!

Around the Network

I wanted to mention this the other day, but I'll put it in the spoiler tag since the movie isn't out yet:

Spoiler!
Last weekend, the soundtrack for the film leaked. One track in particular spoils something big. If you listened to the leaked soundtrack, you'll know what I'm referring to.

I just saw the film.

I won't spoil anything.

I am going to see it a couple more times to know for sure, but as of now, this is my #1 Spidey movie!
Better than Spider-Man 2; Better than Into the Spider-Verse. This one tops them all, imo!

God, I loved it SO MUCH!

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 20 December 2021

Oh, and in addition to being an amazingly fun and well-made movie...it's also the 3rd highest grossing opening weekend after only the Avengers movies (Both domestic and worldwide). Endgame, Infinity War, No Way Home, The Force Awakens, and The Last Jedi are the top 5 in that order.

Damn. Super duper damn.

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Wondered if there was going to be a review thread, maybe change the title of this now to add 'Spoilers'? Anywho, saw it Thursday, as someone who remained pretty much spoiler free but had my expectations I would say it was a fantastic film as a fan of Spider-man and his films.

What they added, the way the characters were written was all brilliant, it felt like a Spiderman film instead of what Homecoming and Far from Home felt like to me which was Iron Lad' films. This sorted some of those issues I had with the series.

Hmm, pie.

shikamaru317 said:

Going to try to see it sometime this week. Been hearing alot of people say that it's even better than Spider-Man 2 (2004), but I'll need to see it to believe it because Spider-Man 2 is the best superhero movie ever made imo. 

I enjoyed it, but not significantly more than the other Holland movies and I wouldn't put it above SM2 or Spider-Verse. Spider-Verse and The Dark Knight are tied for my top superhero movies (if TDK counts).