By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How you goinng to Cyberpunk in 2077?

Tagged games:

 

How will your Cyber Punk in 2077?!

Buy at launch and then ge... 11 50.00%
 
Buy at launch, don't care... 0 0%
 
Won't buy until they're i... 3 13.64%
 
Won't buy until they rele... 1 4.55%
 
Won't buy unless the rele... 1 4.55%
 
What is a cyberpunk? What are video games? 6 27.27%
 
Total:22
Leynos said:
ironmanDX said:

Second hand not an option?

It is. But by that point may just see if a used GOTY with everything on disc edition is avail.

Fair call. I'm pretty disappointed on the crunch news too tbh.



Around the Network

I'll buy as soon as players report that the game is mostly free of major glitches and bugs. My guess is that will 4-6 weeks after launch. I'm planning to do XBSX before PS5 next gen. So, if I have the new XB by the time I buy the game, I'll play it there. If I don't have the system, I'll play it on PS4 Pro.



Buying at launch and doing playthrough number one as a combat focus Nomad build on my Xbox Series X through backwards compatibility with Xbox One X settings. Later, when the actual Xbox Series version is ready, I'll play it a 2nd time and do a stealth focused Corpo build that time.

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 02 October 2020

shikamaru317 said:
Buying at launch and doing playthrough number one as a combat focus Nomad build on my Xbox Series X through backwards compatibility with Xbox One X settings. Later, when the actual Xbox Series version is ready. I'll play it a 2nd time and do a stealth focused Corpo build that time.

Me too!! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?

Seems as though this game will have quite a bit of replay-ability, which is a good thing after hearing it's story is shorter than the Witcher 3's was.



Probably end up buying it next year, when I get my hands on a 3080. I wanna play the game at it's best, and it might end up getting cheaper for me by next year.

Last edited by Chazore - on 02 October 2020

               

Around the Network
Leynos said:
I don't support crunch culture. So interest is lost. I love Cyberpunk settings. I thought about getting this down the road when I had a PS5 but not anymore.

Employees working extra hours/days for a few months is going to make you skip out on a fantastic game?  Not supporting the game gets those same employees laid off from future titles. 



ironmanDX said:
shikamaru317 said:
Buying at launch and doing playthrough number one as a combat focus Nomad build on my Xbox Series X through backwards compatibility with Xbox One X settings. Later, when the actual Xbox Series version is ready. I'll play it a 2nd time and do a stealth focused Corpo build that time.

Me too!! DID WE JUST BECOME BEST FRIENDS?

Seems as though this game will have quite a bit of replay-ability, which is a good thing after hearing it's story is shorter than the Witcher 3's was.

Yep, replayability was definitely their intention. 3 different starting paths, Nomad, Corpo, and Street Kid, which each have unique 4-5 hour openings plus have effects on the rest of the game's story (each opens up unique paths for doing certain missions later in the game, as well as unique dialogue options when talking to people). Tons of different skill builds thanks to far more in depth skill trees than Witcher 3. And though the main story is said to be shorter than Witcher 3's, supposedly it has alot of side quests and randomized street events throughout the city, more side content than Witcher 3 I think I heard.



Didn't think about the cross save bit. Looks like it will have to be once there is a next gen update. Hoping I can buy on next gen disc so u can trade it in once I'm done.



rapsuperstar31 said:
Leynos said:
I don't support crunch culture. So interest is lost. I love Cyberpunk settings. I thought about getting this down the road when I had a PS5 but not anymore.

Employees working extra hours/days for a few months is going to make you skip out on a fantastic game?  Not supporting the game gets those same employees laid off from future titles. 

Your post is a false narrative.



Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Getting it on GOG next year, I need my new rig to play this.