By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Genshin Impact has launched

I'm not seeing it on Steam anywhere. If it's not on Steam or GoG, I'm not really into downloading something to clutter my desktop.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Looks like it's not on Steam, but rather it has its own launcher for PC which you can get from their site.
https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en

Yeah, I tried to load their site. Turns out it refuses to fully load when you're busy looking into other tabs on your browser, and it took forever to load, as well as driving up my CPU usage by a lot for that single tab.

I'm not gonna bother tbh.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I'm going to wait to play it on PS5. I just don't think my PS4 can hold out any longer.

No reviews out for it yet. Free to play and an unknown Chinese developer. No thanks.

What is it? Sell me on it.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I'll wait for the Switch-release, but the game looked fine so far. If reviewers disagree though, I might reconsider. Although it is F2P, so I could just try myself.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Game looks great on mobile. It's very charming, i can clearly see why many said it's a "copy of BoW", indeed art realy looks like zelda, but i dare say it looks better and also have better performance. Amazed to see a rather small chinese dev. team delivering something that looks this good.

game is awesome on ps4,
its worth it for a try,
its free so it wont hurt ur wallet

LivncA_Dis3 said:
game is awesome on ps4,
its worth it for a try,
its free so it wont hurt ur wallet

100% agree! The game is great. 

My brother has played it and seems to like it alot. I plan to play it, maybe on ps5 or xbox