By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Genshin Impact has launched

Currently downloading, word of mouth is being very positive for this game im honestly surprised.
Was waiting for reviews, but there seems to be a lack of them.

Around the Network

The BOTW clone right?

Not really interested to be honest.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

free game, cant go wrong

Well this definitely puts a damper on me ever getting around to playing it:

Yeah, I get that's a F2P game and all that jazz, but drop rates shouldn't be this criminally low, this is why I'm always cautious about F2P games, because underneath there's always going to be a heavy chance of insane grinding or stuff locked out of your reach (which would basically get you wanting to pay up).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Looks really good from what I have seen.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Impressive world and visuals but I really don't like controls in this game

I was going to get it until I found out it was F2P nonsense. A shame, too. I have rules and I won't break them for a lacklustre Breath of the Wild clone. (I know it's not quite that but it's close enough and the F2P elements ruined it for me.)

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

I'm pleasantly surprised by this game. I downloaded it on my new laptop and am really enjoying the art style, the smooth feel to it, the voice acting, and the keyboard controls! Story has me interested so far as well. Not sure if I'll have to spend money on this when its all said and done? If not, at this rate, this will possibly be the best quality free to play game I've ever played.

So is this a single player offline anime BOTW or some online digital only multiplayer online only anime botw?

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Looks like fun! Hope it's successful!