Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity now live at Tokyo Game Show Online

Will showcase the first gameplay for the game:

I'll have to check it out tomorrow myself as it's on at the same time as Monster Hunter Rise's showing... :'(

(Gameplay starts at 1:13:11)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 September 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Impa playable, looks great!

Confirms that this is a warriors game. Like video game fast food, you know what you're going to get. Tasty but unexceptional.

I saw some of the footage this morning. Looks awesome. I don't buy many games day 1, but this is day 1 purchase for me.

Disappointed there was no subtitles considering that Nintendo set the date for more info in their reveal trailer.

Had to laugh at Impa going full Naruto.

Around the Network

Impa most be beloved by the devs if she's getting all those sick combos. She was already a beast in OG Warriors but now she's just insane to look at her going with these wild Naruto-esque combos !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

They had me sold just by saying hyrule warriors, gameplay is just icing on the cake!

New trailer:

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Btw, I heard there's more gameplay tomorrow. Also, Famitsu will reveal a 8th unknown playable character in their next issue.

Honestly, the fact that some BOTW's mechanics works really well in comboing chains of enemies add already a depth that wasn't present in the original HW.

Something tells me that we might be looking at the most refine Warriors game in the series gameplay wise which I a welcome step up imo.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Im so glad Falco is in this game