By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity now live at Tokyo Game Show Online

Will showcase the first gameplay for the game:

I'll have to check it out tomorrow myself as it's on at the same time as Monster Hunter Rise's showing... :'(

(Gameplay starts at 1:13:11)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 September 2020

Around the Network

Impa playable, looks great!

Confirms that this is a warriors game. Like video game fast food, you know what you're going to get. Tasty but unexceptional.

I saw some of the footage this morning. Looks awesome. I don't buy many games day 1, but this is day 1 purchase for me.

They had me sold just by saying hyrule warriors, gameplay is just icing on the cake!

Around the Network

New trailer:

Im so glad Falco is in this game

Mar1217 said:
Btw, I heard there's more gameplay tomorrow. Also, Famitsu will reveal a 8th unknown playable character in their next issue.

(..)

I hope it’s a Guardian. That would be hilarious, blasting big red laser beams everywhere.

Impa's set looks incredible. I was worried when she was being scared and running away during the cutscene but the gameplay looks good.

Looks like pretty much exactly what I expected and wanted; good mindless fun with the added bonus of getting to experience the events of the Calamity and see BOTW's story expanded upon.
I'll definitely be buying.