Forums - Website Topics - I can't get into that thread anymore

One of my favorite threads on VGChartz is "Say Something About The Person Above You", but lately when I click the link to it I'm redirected back to the site's main page.

What did I do wrong?

Around the Network

#banned

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Finally, a miracle.

Captain_Yuri said:
#banned

What for?

I can't either and even tried in a private window. Tho I have not used it in a month or so anyway.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Captain_Yuri said:
#banned

What for?

For spamming

(idk it's a joke)

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

Captain_Yuri said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What for?

For spamming

(idk it's a joke)

Well I need help. It seems I'm not the only one who can't get back in either. Just ask Leynos.

I was able to get into it. I saw no warnings or bans.

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)

Can't seem to find out what is wrong, I assumed someone posted something that broke the thread but I can't find anything, you aren't banned cause thread bans don't work like that, have you tried entering it on different posts per page settings?

Edit - It's probably what Rol said.

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 24 September 2020

The website code wiped the posts of John2290, but the thread doesn't recognize it as such, so it has about 15 posts that remain unread for me. Said 15 missing posts put you on a new forum page that doesn't exist anymore due to the wiped posts which is why you get redirected to the frontpage.

Try accessing the thread via Forum Index > General Discussion > Thread by selecting the second to last page instead of the most recent one. That should work.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club