By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hogwarts Legacy is most watched game of PS5 showcase

Incase there was any doubt on the games sales potential 

https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1306660204180844546?s=20

Around the Network

No wonder. It's a dream come true for any Harry Potter fan out there (myself included). It looks absolutely marvelous. And since I don't plan to get a next gen system any time soon, being a cross gen title is great news for me ^^

I was never a big Harry Potter fan but this game looks great.

Hopefully it isn't GaaS model.

Age restriction has a big effect on the view counts. FFXVI, Demon's Souls and probably some other are restricted by the uploader. So anyone who isn't signed in wouldn't be able to play the video. Also the original DS video was removed then uploaded again a several hous later.
With that said, Hogwarts Legacy is indeed huge.

Well, it is Harry Potter.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Eh, I wouldn't read too much into this. I think FFXVI was the only game there that was getting a true reveal, not a teaser and not a prior released game. And they may not be accounting for every channel. Obviously HP is huge, so it has the potential to sell very well, but I wouldn't rush to a conclusion just yet.

meanwhile me: i just want it on the switch

I’m only a casual HP fan and I’m hyped for this game!

Now I saw someone on Twitter say to cancel this game and make an Avatar: the Last Airbender game instead.

Granted, this person is likely just someone who is pissed at J.K. Rowling for her stance towards Trans people - Which is a whole other can of worms I won’t go into. So, ignore the first part of what she said.

But the idea of an open world Avatar...

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 18 September 2020

Fans are waiting 20 years for a really good Harry Potter themed game, so I understand the excitement

I wonder why took so long for them to given up following books scripts and create an original adventure