Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Levels Where it Rains?

A few more I remembered.

Lightning-Loop Cross (F-Zero GX)

Tawfret Bog (Jet Force Gemini)

Gloomy Manor (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon)

Tidal Terror (Donkey Kong Country Returns)

Around the Network

Batman Arkham Knight

It's technically only the first third or so of the level, but Wily Castle 1 from Mega Man 10.

As a pluviophile (One who loves the rain) I really like that atmosphere that it brings to games.

Some of my favourite examples (not all of them can strictly be called "levels") include Gears of War 1, (holy shit this scene looked insanely good at the time) Breath of the Wild, Tallon IV in Metroid Prime, Torvus Bog in Prime 2,  Click Clock Wood in Banjo Kazooie, Sawmill Thrill in Tropical Freeze, Resident Evil 4, Ocarina of Time, Super Metroid, A Link to the Past.  

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

The port town of Seyda Neen in Morrowind. As you step out of the town the area is magical and transforming in the rain. There’s a lighthouse that stands magically in front of the lightning. The drooping mossy branches, creeks near the path, and towering mushrooms take on a feeling I never felt in other games, when the rain is coming down. 

Around the Network

Downpour from Gears of War comes to mind

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

Blade Runner (Westwood 1997) - fantastic adaptation of cult classic film. It's raining the whole game, IIRC.

The start of Zelda A Link to the Past.

Made me a gamer and a Zelda fan.

every DriveClub rain level

Most Heavy Rain levels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykvR7HyoZog

it has to be this