By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Immortals: Fenyx Rising apparentled leaked as coming December 3rd, screens and details

Extremely excited for this! Ubisoft already does a fantastic job gameplay wise to make it fun and they've gotten good at building stories, combine that with an appealing art style and I'm happy. Not sure if I'll get this on Switch or see if it comes on GamePass...

Around the Network

looks bad but I will wait until I see some gameplay

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

shikamaru317 said:
twintail said:
Both the title and artstyle are such a step down from the original announcement.

Stupid name. And, graphically kind of boring.

I'm not seeing any artstyle difference compared to the E3 2019 build of the game, looks pretty much the same.

I should be more specific, sorry. Character artystyle have undergone quite a big change. From stylized to more real-looking.

Xxain said:
twintail said:
Both the title and artstyle are such a step down from the original announcement.

Stupid name. And, graphically kind of boring.

You know that was done to help move away from the Breath of Wild comparisons. It was pretty blatant in the last leaked video.

This is made by the Odyssey team, so I will keep an eye out for it.

Comparisons like that aren't a bad thing. If anything, it's what gave the game visibility in the first place.

twintail said:
shikamaru317 said:

I'm not seeing any artstyle difference compared to the E3 2019 build of the game, looks pretty much the same.

I should be more specific, sorry. Character artystyle have undergone quite a big change. From stylized to more real-looking.

Yeah, there was a bit of a change there, especially in the eyes, before they were larger and more anime like, now they look more realistic.

Gods & Monsters 2019

Immortals: Fenyx Rising 2020

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 04 September 2020

If the gameplay looks good, I'll probably pick this up. I heard good things about AC Odyssey and the BOTW vibes appeal to me as its one of my all time favourite games. Plus, if the leaked release date is accurate, it looks like I might have something new to play on Switch before 2021 after all haha

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

I can't tell if the character is a manly female or feminine male...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
I can't tell if the character is a manly female or feminine male...

Definitely female. I wouldn't even say that she is a manly looking female either, her face is clearly feminine, she has thin, feminine legs and arms.

The only things about her that might be considered less feminine is that she has shorter hair and small breasts.

I like the setting and the whole idea of the game but I need to see some gameplay before I can say I'm truly interested in this.

Seems interesting, and since its being made by the odyssey team defo going to be checking it out.

Looks neat