By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Immortals: Fenyx Rising apparentled leaked as coming December 3rd, screens and details

If the gameplay looks good, I'll probably pick this up. I heard good things about AC Odyssey and the BOTW vibes appeal to me as its one of my all time favourite games. Plus, if the leaked release date is accurate, it looks like I might have something new to play on Switch before 2021 after all haha

Around the Network

I can't tell if the character is a manly female or feminine male...

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I like the setting and the whole idea of the game but I need to see some gameplay before I can say I'm truly interested in this.

Looks neat

Props to Ubisoft, the only major publisher that is willing to consistently invest in IP that's not a proven winner.

Around the Network

Is it just me, or is Ubisoft releasing a lot of games in a very short span of time?

Watchdogs, AC, and this game all at the end of the year...then Far Cry not longer after the new year starts. Something is bound to get lost in the mix of things.

Angelus said:
Is it just me, or is Ubisoft releasing a lot of games in a very short span of time?

Watchdogs, AC, and this game all at the end of the year...then Far Cry not longer after the new year starts. Something is bound to get lost in the mix of things.

Don't they do this just about every year though?

VAMatt said:
Angelus said:

Don't they do this just about every year though?

Do they? I honestly don't know. It's just stuck out to me this year.

shikamaru317 said:

Yeah, it's definitely an Ubisoft thing to have a very loaded Q4, only 2019 was kind of weak for them:

Q4 2020 they have Watch Dogs Legion, AC Valhalla, Immortals: Fenyx Rising, and Just Dance 2021, 4 games.
Q4 2019 they had Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Just Dance 2020, 2 games.
Q4 2018 they had Brawlhalla, Just Dance 2019, Starlink, and AC Odyssey, 4 games.
Q4 2017 they had AC Origins, Just Dance 2018, South Park The Fractured But Whole, Wheel of Fortune, and Jeopardy, 6 games.
Q4 2016 they had Steep, Watch Dogs 2, the AC Ezio Trilogy remasters, Just Dance 2017, and Rocksmith 2014 Remastered, 5 games.
Q4 2015 they had AC Syndicate, Rainbow Six Siege, Just Dance 2016, Just Dance Disney Party 2, and Anno 2205, 5 games.

A lot of these games don't really compete in the same space though...hell some of them I've never even heard of.

Releasing 4 AAA games within like 5 months seems like an aberration to me

I missed AC Odyssey, but I did hear a lot of good things about it, so if this is a kind of AC Odyssey meets BOTW type deal, I'm totally here for that.
Also, does the new character design remind anyone else of Kameo?