By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS5 or RTX 3080 (Lol update)

What would be wisest?

PS5 54 44.26%

RTX 3080 49 40.16%

Neither, you don't need a... 19 15.57%

Total:122
ArchangelMadzz said:
Random_Matt said:

https://videocardz.com/newz/nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-synthetic-and-gaming-performance-leaked

Officially no longer amazing.

Officially amazing

Depends who you listen to, Jay bullshits up to 90% increase. And DF are currently being ridiculed.

That aside, it is a good card, 20%-30% improvement is good. Mine is going straight on Ebay, hate me.

Around the Network
Random_Matt said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Officially amazing

Depends who you listen to, Jay bullshits up to 90% increase. And DF are currently being ridiculed.

That aside, it is a good card, 20%-30% improvement is good. Mine is going straight on Ebay, hate me.

Are you purposefully being counter? I feel like you decided the card was bad before any numbers came out. (Jay literally says to not only look at his numbers but everyones numbers)

Now that LTT, Gamers Nexus, Jay, DF (these are the ones I've seen) all show a general improvement of 50%+ even up to 70% and 80% in *some* titles over a 2080 like we should've expected (and 20-30% improvement over a 2080Ti) you just denounce all the numbers without any reviews to say otherwise?

Unless you think Tech Jesus himself is lying about his numbers.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

ArchangelMadzz said:
Random_Matt said:

Are you purposefully being counter? I feel like you decided the card was bad before any numbers came out. (Jay literally says to not only look at his numbers but everyones numbers)

Now that LTT, Gamers Nexus, Jay, DF (these are the ones I've seen) all show a general improvement of 50%+ even up to 70% and 80% in *some* titles over a 2080 like we should've expected (and 20-30% improvement over a 2080Ti) you just denounce all the numbers without any reviews to say otherwise?

I've already clarified I don't care about the gap between the 2080, it is not the card it is replacing. If you love the thing, then buy it, does not concern me what you use in your rig. We have different opinions, leave it at that.

Random_Matt said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

I've already clarified I don't care about the gap between the 2080, it is not the card it is replacing. If you love the thing, then buy it, does not concern me what you use in your rig. We have different opinions, leave it at that.

1. That is the card it's replacing. It is not a 2080Ti replacement. It's a 2080 replacement, it's the same name suffix and same price that it launched at. Your 'Opinion' cant change these facts. 
2. I'm not even buying it anymore, I just don't understand your thought process.

It's best the conversation ends here because I'm definitely starting to think I've been baited hard here. Because this literally makes 0 sense.

Guess I will have to retract what I said now...?

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread/243344/spider-man-miles-morales-horizon-forbidden-west-and-sackboy-confirmed-cross-gen/

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

PS5 also a complete waste of money, may as well buy a second hand PS4. Chickens, they chickened out.

Random_Matt said:
PS5 also a complete waste of money, may as well buy a second hand PS4. Chickens, they chickened out.

Who hurt you

ArchangelMadzz said:
Random_Matt said:

Who hurt you

Apparently both Jensen and Jim

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Change my pick: rtx3080.

Ps5 has no significant exclusives for a while.

4 ≈ One

Dgc1808 said:
Change my pick: rtx3080.

Ps5 has no significant exclusives for a while.

I'm not into souls games but demon's souls looks good, and I like ratchet games so I'd definitely pick those up when I get a PS5. If it's not delayed God of War 5 will be out by then too. 

I think GT7 will be on PS4 when that releases too though.