By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stadia Pro games of September

It's a fairly commonly held misconception that Hitler built the Autobahn. It's something I've heard parroted throughout my life, beginning with, I believe, with former Cincinnati Reds owner and Nazi memorabilia enthusiast Marge Schott. And errant or not, it's in the same spirit, the spirit of seeing something good mixed in with a whole lot of awful that I say: It's kinda cool that Stadia gives players a decent selection of games as part of their Pro subscription service.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
It's a fairly commonly held misconception that Hitler built the Autobahn. It's something I've heard parroted throughout my life, beginning with, I believe, with former Cincinnati Reds owner and Nazi memorabilia enthusiast Marge Schott. And errant or not, it's in the same spirit, the spirit of seeing something good mixed in with a whole lot of awful that I say: It's kinda cool that Stadia gives players a decent selection of games as part of their Pro subscription service.

It's off-topic, but I can't let it stand that way:

https://www.fhwa.dot.gov/infrastructure/reichs.cfm

Hitler did not came up with the idea, but he made it his own in 1933 and completed 3860 km while another 2500 km where under construction. So, in  fact, he did build it during his power. 

If you want to go further, you can create a thread about it.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

You know what they say about conversations on the internet.....

Peh said:
COKTOE said:

Hitler did not came up with the idea, but he made it his own in 1933 and completed 3860 km while another 2500 km where under construction. So, in  fact, he did build it during his power. 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Peh said:
COKTOE said:

I will look into this more. :)

Around the Network

By the way, I tried out Hitman, and so dar it seems it is right up my alley: multiple possible solutions, a game of hiding and disguise, not hectic shooting. This is pretty cool.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Wow i rly thought Stadia is dead. I didnt heard anything about it in months (or maybe didnt pay attention since i have 0 interest in streaming platform)

lol

Mnementh said:
By the way, I tried out Hitman, and so dar it seems it is right up my alley: multiple possible solutions, a game of hiding and disguise, not hectic shooting. This is pretty cool.

Hitman is a great series. I wanted to try this new game but it was episodic at first so it turned me off. Might have to look into it now.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mnementh said:

Hitman is a great series. I wanted to try this new game but it was episodic at first so it turned me off. Might have to look into it now.

Yeah, but this one is simply Hitman 1, although with main menu changes (thought that the menu looked kinda modern in the style I don't like) and a mission form Hitman 2 if I read that correctly: https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-on-stadia/

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]