By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stadia Pro games of September

Mnementh said:
By the way, I tried out Hitman, and so dar it seems it is right up my alley: multiple possible solutions, a game of hiding and disguise, not hectic shooting. This is pretty cool.

Oh my yes. The series has been one of my favourites, if not absolute favourite, since Hitman Contracts, the third game, back in 2004. Which as you may remember was the peak year of the celebrity upskirt photo craze.

TruckOSaurus said:
Mnementh said:
By the way, I tried out Hitman, and so dar it seems it is right up my alley: multiple possible solutions, a game of hiding and disguise, not hectic shooting. This is pretty cool.

Hitman is a great series. I wanted to try this new game but it was episodic at first so it turned me off. Might have to look into it now.

I was not happy about the episodic rollout of Hitman 1 either, opting to wait for the complete edition in physical form instead, which was released in early 2016. It came in a lovely steelbook at no additional cost, so, score. Hitman 2 actually comes free with a new, redone, version if Hitman 1 if you've already purchased it. Or you can buy the new version of Hitman 1 separately. I think. I actually prefer the original version. I wonder which version Stadia offers? As much as I love these 2 new entries, it looks like a mess to get into for new players. 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."