By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I had a feeling all week Miami was gonna fuck around and win this game, but after all my upset choices turned out wrong last week, I couldn't bring myself to pick the Dolphins. Typical really.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
I had a feeling all week Miami was gonna fuck around and win this game, but after all my upset choices turned out wrong last week, I couldn't bring myself to pick the Dolphins. Typical really.

Regardless of the final score, picking against the Dolphins is never the wrong choice.

Unless they're playing the Jets, then what the fuck were you thinking?

RolStoppable said:
MIA-JAX 2 HOU-PIT 2 CIN-PHI 2 SF-NYG 1
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 2 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 1

That Dolphins win yesterday took me by surprise.  I thought Fitzpatrick sucked but I guess even bad QBs have a good day once in awhile.  Not like the Jags are top tier team so the upset wasn't too shocking like the Min loss last week was to me.  Having a hard time with picks this week and it might turn out bad but what the hell.  I got lucky last week with some teams that were down but rallied back to win so hopefully nothing gets too crazy.  Might regret picking KC but I can't go against Mahomes.  Like to see NE beat the Raiders also and Cam seems to be fitting in decently with the Patriots.  He just needs a few more good receivers.  Seems like he is throwing the ball better than when he first entered the league.

Snoopy bet of the week. Remember, if you want to become a billionaire, JUST follow my bets.

Cardinals (-5.5) vs Lions - Take the Cardinals with the points, it won't even be a close game.

Edit: Just because I am feeling generous, here is another bet to take. 

Packers (+3) vs Lions - Take the packers with the points. Saints defence is garbage with a capital G.

Last edited by Snoopy - on 26 September 2020

MIA-JAX 1 HOU-PIT 1 CIN-PHI 1 SF-NYG 2
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 2 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 1
CHI-ATL 2 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 1
TB-DEN 2 DET-ARI 1 GB-NO 1 KC-BAL 2

Feel pretty good about most of the coin's picks this week. Houston very likely won't beat Pitt though, and no way does SF lose to the Giants.

Around the Network
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 1
CHI-ATL 1 CAR-LAC 2 NYJ-IND 2 DAL-SEA 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 1 GB-NO 2 KC-BAL 2

LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 2 KC-BAL 2

burninmylight said:
LV-NE 2 TEN-MIN 1 WAS-CLE 2 LAR-BUF 2
TB-DEN 1 DET-ARI 2 GB-NO 2 KC-BAL 2

I wanted so badly to pick my Vikings to finally get a win, but I couldn't after that limp dick offensive showing last week. Fire Kubiak, fire Simmons, trade Cousins for a 6th-rounder.

Snoopy said:

Snoopy bet of the week. Remember, if you want to become a billionaire, JUST follow my bets.

Cardinals (-5.5) vs Lions - Take the Cardinals with the points, it won't even be a close game.

Edit: Just because I am feeling generous, here is another bet to take. 

Packers (+3) vs Lions - Take the packers with the points. Saints defence is garbage with a capital G.

I hope you guys made the bets I suggested. Trying to help us become rich.

Regional Coverage?

I’ve got the Rams/Bills, then Lions/Cardinals on Fox; Raiders/Patriots on CBS.

All while following the 49ers/Giants on Twitter.