By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Possible Xbox Series X price leak, by Monster Energy Drinks.

 

How much will series X cost?

549$ - Halo Infinate sin... 3 15.00%
 
599$ - Halo Infinate MP is free2play. 10 50.00%
 
nah... nope... it has to be... cheaper right? 7 35.00%
 
Total:20

It'll be 500, like I always expected it to be.



Around the Network



Not that I was going to buy a Series X anyway but $600 would be a yikes price for either console



             

                               Anime: Haruhi                                                                                      Anime: Love Live
                              Nsfw Anime Thread                                                                             Join our Anime Threads!
                             Sfw Anime Thread                                                                                VGC Tutorial Thread

No no no, this doesn't match what my "insiders" are saying at all about price! Insiders like Dusk Golem who got demodded and admitted he lied and made up everything because he didn't like Xbox getting bad press after their last show case.



It's weird, my wife and I are fairly well off financially, but Xbox at $600 seems unreasonable to me. $500 or less? Yep. For some reason that extra $100, which is rather insignificant in the grand view of our finances, puts me into "no buy" territory. I find that odd about myself lol.



$599 isn’t appealing to the masses, doesn’t matter what the specs are.

Never forget E3 2006



Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

 

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
It's weird, my wife and I are fairly well off financially, but Xbox at $600 seems unreasonable to me. $500 or less? Yep. For some reason that extra $100, which is rather insignificant in the grand view of our finances, puts me into "no buy" territory. I find that odd about myself lol.

But how does your wife's boyfriend feel about the price?

I'm sorry. That just popped into my head when I read your comment.



I guess people will have to get a second job to purchase it

Spoiler!
kidding :p


Your sword did not cut deep enough

Blood_Tears said:
No no no, this doesn't match what my "insiders" are saying at all about price! Insiders like Dusk Golem who got demodded and admitted he lied and made up everything because he didn't like Xbox getting bad press after their last show case.

I mean, what Dusk said could still be true, it only needs PS5 to be more expensive.

Got a source on him admitting he lied?

Also he wasn't de-modded, he stepped down, I have an easy guess why but won't get into that.



sales2099 said:
$599 isn’t appealing to the masses, doesn’t matter what the specs are.

Never forget E3 2006

The specs for Series X are high end and components will be expensive. This is why MS will have an entry level console to coincide to release with the 'high end' model - Series S.

When you have a few big Youtubers chiming in, who have ties to MS or would have contacts there - Alanah Pierce + DF. Its sounding more and more like a possibility.

Check 41:18

Last edited by hinch - on 15 August 2020

Dulfite said:
It's weird, my wife and I are fairly well off financially, but Xbox at $600 seems unreasonable to me. $500 or less? Yep. For some reason that extra $100, which is rather insignificant in the grand view of our finances, puts me into "no buy" territory. I find that odd about myself lol.

Same. Its just something about that 600 number i dont like .