By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The New Cold War (US- China) Thread.

I am...

On the side of the US. 9 36.00%

On the side of China. 4 16.00%

Have no dog in the fight. 9 36.00%

Other, comments. 3 12.00%

Total:25

At times I wonder where you are getting your crazy ideas from, but if it's based on your personal Twitter feed, then that explains it all.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network

China seems to be pissing off quite a few countries these days. New Zealand, UK, India, Hong Kong many others. There is way too much money between USA/China for anything big to come of it anytime soon. Bidden/Harris will probably improve the relationship a bit as well.

I, for one, welcome our new chinese overlords.

vivster said:

No one will do anything to hurt China enough to change their ways. China is easily defeated economically, but that would mean that the super rich will lose a few cents, so it won't happen.

Anyway, I hope that both China and the US collapse so that something good can grow from their ruins.

Perhaps the second coming of Hitler and the Third Reich, would that satisfy you?

KratosLives said:
china hasn;t got a chance in hell against the usa and it's allies.

I agree with you.  The US has numerous allies all over the world.  Who's China's biggest ally? North Korea.  Yeah, so China's fucked.

Around the Network
rapsuperstar31 said:
China seems to be pissing off quite a few countries these days. New Zealand, UK, India, Hong Kong many others. There is way too much money between USA/China for anything big to come of it anytime soon. Bidden/Harris will probably improve the relationship a bit as well.

You can include Russia. That was the most surprising one.

iron_megalith said:
rapsuperstar31 said:

You can include Russia. That was the most surprising one.

Good. Maybe Russia can now stop accusing the US Army of planting the virus in Wuhan, China. That would be a positive development.

I still think it’s a poor excuse of a war when no real conflicts are involved and the countries trade hundreds of billions worth.

They’re not in any kind of war, or even a serious conflict. In fact, they have extraordinary financial ties to one another. Not only are China and the US are part of the same globalist entity, but China owns about 1.2 trillion USD of the US debt market; they are either the first or second largest foreign owners next to Japan which also owns about 1.2 trillion.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 12 August 2020

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

I still think it’s a poor excuse of a war when no real conflicts are involved and the countries trade hundreds of billions worth.

They’re not in any kind of war, or even a serious conflict. In fact, they have extraordinary financial ties to one another. Not only are China and the US are part of the same globalist entity, but China owns about 1.2 trillion USD of the US debt market; they are either the first or second largest foreign owners next to Japan which also owns about 1.2 trillion.

That's all part of the plan. Try to eventually have a large enough stake in America, that if it ever comes to military war, that she either has to go easy on you, or ends up hurting herself significantly in the process. Accept or I'll leave and take half your stuff, is a decent deterrent.

China=Bad

Now if you'll excuse me, my Chinese food is at the door.

Nighthawk117 said:
vivster said:

No one will do anything to hurt China enough to change their ways. China is easily defeated economically, but that would mean that the super rich will lose a few cents, so it won't happen.

Anyway, I hope that both China and the US collapse so that something good can grow from their ruins.

Perhaps the second coming of Hitler and the Third Reich, would that satisfy you?

That's not better, that's just the same we already have with both of these countries.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.