By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The New Cold War (US- China) Thread.

I am...

On the side of the US. 9 36.00%

On the side of China. 4 16.00%

Have no dog in the fight. 9 36.00%

Other, comments. 3 12.00%

Total:25

New cold war? Ha ha ha.

vivster said:
The term Cold War was stupid back then and it is still now. It always has been and always will be diplomacy and foreign politics. Calling it a "War" is antithetical to what anyone wants to try and achieve.

All I see are some giant babies talking about things they don't understand.

You're unwilling to know much about the art of war.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
vivster said:

No one will do anything to hurt China enough to change their ways. China is easily defeated economically, but that would mean that the super rich will lose a few cents, so it won't happen.

Anyway, I hope that both China and the US collapse so that something good can grow from their ruins.

You honestly sound as ridiculous as OP.

newwil7l said:
vivster said:

No one will do anything to hurt China enough to change their ways. China is easily defeated economically, but that would mean that the super rich will lose a few cents, so it won't happen.

Anyway, I hope that both China and the US collapse so that something good can grow from their ruins.

You honestly sound as ridiculous as OP.

Which is fitting because we're talking about 2 ridiculous countries doing ridiculous things.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

News: Trump bans Chenese owned Tik Tok on phones of officials, asks company to delete US data, and Trump talks about acquiring Tik Tok with Satya Nadella
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/politics/tiktok-trump-executive-order/index.html

padib said:
News: Trump bans Chenese owned Tik Tok on phones of officials, asks company to delete US data, and Trump talks about acquiring Tik Tok with Satya Nadella
https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/14/politics/tiktok-trump-executive-order/index.html

Around the Network

As much as I despise Trump and his army of white supremacists, I'm on America's side, only because China's carelessness lead to the COVID-19 pandemic.