By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Animal Crossing NH beat GTAV on PS5 and Series XS

Will it beat the GTAV sales on those consoles?

Yes 31 67.39%

No 14 30.43%

Legend was right 1 2.17%

Total:46

No, because PS5 will have GT6

Around the Network
src said:

but won't releasing GTA6 cut GTA5's new gen sales, resulting in ACNH beating the PS5/XSX counterpart?

icykai said:
src said:

but won't releasing GTA6 cut GTA5's new gen sales, resulting in ACNH beating the PS5/XSX counterpart?

That's what src is implying

Think for yourself, question authority

You gotta figure GTAV has sold like 40 million on PS4 alone. Several of the yearly CoDs have probably sold 20-25 million on PS4 alone, so surely GTA on PS4 has sold 40 million minimum, probably close to 50 million. Playstations are basically for CoD, GTA, and Fifa.

Though I would think on the third gen its on it won't sell a whole lot. If PS5 is backwards compatible, all the people upgrading to the PS4 can just play the GTAV game they already have on it, or apparently just play the online for free which I guess is what most people will do as the Online is the reason why GTA still sells like crazy.

We probably wont get the hard numbers, but i can see it happening rockstar has become the ubermilker

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
We probably wont get the hard numbers, but i can see it happening rockstar has become the ubermilker

Isn’t that a type of breast implant?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.