By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What chill games (non combative/conventional) games do you guys play/recommend?

Professor Layton franchise.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Limbo.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Quite a few were mentioned already but here's some of my more notable relaxing games - Journey, Flower, Loco Roco, Flow, Tetris Effect, Abzu, No Man's Sky.

Games on Steam/GOG that I can recommend:

• Castle Story (freestyle builder, you can deactivate ennemies in the settings)
  • Cities in Motion (city planner)
  • Crossroads Inn (medieval Inn tycoon)
  • Forgotton Anne (can choose to befriend instead of fight)
  • Game Dev Studio/Game Dev Tycoon (for both games you lead a videogame studio to success)
  • HuniePop: Match-3 dating sim with superb voiceacting and really a funny game
  • Maia (building a space colony on the planet with the same name)
  • Oxygen not included (survive inside an asteroid)
  • Plague Inc Evolved (become a disease and try to make humanity extinct)
  • Rocket League (Football, but with rocket-powered cars)
  • Civilizations series (build your civilization from stone age to the future. Can set always peace and no barbarians to have absolutely no combat)
  • Snowball! (Actually a Flipper in a snowy garden)
  • The Stanley Parable (Walking simulator with many different endings and superb commentary)
  • To the Moon! (Puzzle Adventure in 16-bit look and a very touching storyline)
  • Two Point Hospital (run a hospital!)
  • Undertale (must I say more?)
  • The Universim (A Godgame where you develop your Planet and it's inhabitants from Stone age through space age. Still in beta, but very playable)

And of course racing games, Visual Novels and the like...

I play a lot of Picross games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.