Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey August 2020

Hello Everyone!

So, welcome to the 2020 Moderator Evaluation Survey. With each moderator making a commitment to the VGChartz Community, we'd like some feedback from you. How are we doing? Are things good? In need of improvement? We always have new ideas and things on the way, so we'd like to hear from you!

The survey consists of 8 questions. The name of each moderator is included in all of the questions. You are to choose from Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Neutral, Agree, and Strongly Agree.

Any issues? Read below.

• Please look at the rating scale carefully to ensure you provide the rating that you intend to provide. 
  • Please answer for yourself. 
  • You do not need to answer about every moderator for every question. If you don't have enough information to answer for somebody, just leave that row blank, but please do your best to answer as completely as possible. 
  • Remember to click "Submit Survey" at the end. 
  • After completing the survey, it should direct you to a new screen and say Thank You. 
  • I intend to run this survey yearly. I'll use what we gain from this round to fine tune the survey next time. 
  • If you have any concerns that you'd like to share with me privately, you can. Or the Moderator Email: vgchartz@gmail.com 

VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey 2020

The Survey will be up until 11:45 AM EST on August 15, 2020

Thank you for your participation!
Your Moderator Team.

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 08 August 2020

Around the Network

No room to write comments?

is Q1 based on purely knowing the person? or also on their "modding" activity?

for instance i know Axum and trasharm but them doing shit on the forum itself is pretty debatable

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

is Q1 based on purely knowing the person? or also on their "modding" activity?

for instance i know Axum and trasharm but them doing shit on the forum itself is pretty debatable

Both. :P

@Moren 

Should be a comment box at the end.

Edit 2: Comments Removed. Individual feedback can be PM'ed to moderators and bigger concerns sent to our email @vgchartzmods@gmail.com

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 08 August 2020

No evaluation of poll admins?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

you should bring that up with machina not cgi

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:

you should bring that up with machina not cgi

CGI-Quality said: