By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey August 2020

kirby007 said:
VAMatt said:

Is the poll annoymous?

it is, unless you are negative about the team :)

Staff Announcement: Mark Zuckerberg is joining the team!

Around the Network

Honestly i cannot fill in that survey without feeling i wrongly misjudge people,i do not know who does what behind the scenes and i aint had no problem with anyone in the modteam so i feel i lack information to fill it in the right way.
People should also give new mods a bit of time to adjust and learn,keeping everyone satisfied all the time is not the easiest thing to do.

Pemalite said:
Should be interesting to see the outcome of this... It's also a good way for the team to see their various strengths and weaknesses and to improve upon them... So please be honest, folk.

How honest, exactly?

Immersiveunreality said:
Honestly i cannot fill in that survey without feeling i wrongly misjudge people,i do not know who does what behind the scenes and i aint had no problem with anyone in the modteam so i feel i lack information to fill it in the right way.
People should also give new mods a bit of time to adjust and learn,keeping everyone satisfied all the time is not the easiest thing to do.

Up to you if you want to fill it out. But we're not expecting an objective assessment, the purpose of this is just to see what the community thinks based on what they can see. 

As for giving new mods time, I appreciate that, but at the same time feedback is what helps us get better. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Pemalite said:
Should be interesting to see the outcome of this... It's also a good way for the team to see their various strengths and weaknesses and to improve upon them... So please be honest, folk.

How honest, exactly?

Super duper honest!

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

How honest, exactly?

Super duper honest!

axumblade said:
Bristow9091 said:

Super duper honest!

I still resent that one moderation from 7-10 years ago.

JWeinCom said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Up to you if you want to fill it out. But we're not expecting an objective assessment, the purpose of this is just to see what the community thinks based on what they can see. 

As for giving new mods time, I appreciate that, but at the same time feedback is what helps us get better. 

Oh yes i'm aware of the purpose,a good community needs to have a good bond with mods so even if the feedback is unjustified it will always be handy to know on what aspects to be more transparent because every reasoning that evolves in bans and warnings/site changes need to be clear enough for everyone to have an understanding of why it happened.

Also neutrality is important and trying to be as unbiased as possible when communicating with forumusers cause otherwise you breed tribalism.

I’d fill it out but I’m not too familiar with most of the mods anymore... just some of the old guard that are still around...

It’s crazy to think about, but me and axumblade were both working at Best Buy when I started on here... that seems so long ago... kinda surprised I’m still on here...

You can always skip question.