By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Moderator Evaluation Survey August 2020

No room to write comments?

Around the Network

is Q1 based on purely knowing the person? or also on their "modding" activity?

for instance i know Axum and trasharm but them doing shit on the forum itself is pretty debatable

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

RolStoppable said:
No evaluation of poll admins?

you should bring that up with machina not cgi

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

There's only one I'd throw under the bus for now. I don't know if their abuse is common around here.

Lottagames said:

There's only one I'd throw under the bus for now. I don't know if their abuse is common around here.

you blame a mod for your own behaviour?

Around the Network

I don't know enough about any specific mod, so I haven't filled in the survey, but I have no complaints.
Everything seems to be working well as far as I can tell. *insert thumbs up emote here*

kirby007 said:
Lottagames said:

you blame a mod for your own behaviour?

Apparently informing someone of a rule, explaining the rationale for the rule, informing them of where they can discuss any issues they have with the rule, explaining what will happen if they continue to violate the rule, and then doing what you said would be done is "abuse". 

Should be interesting to see the outcome of this... It's also a good way for the team to see their various strengths and weaknesses and to improve upon them... So please be honest, folk.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

I submited the survery. I hope the site realises the truth and acts accordingly about some of them.

Fire all the mods and let's see how long we can keep this place alive as a free for all.