By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Share your Animal Crossing NH dream address!

With the recent update to ACNH, we now have the ability to visit eachother's islands at all times without the need for the other person to be online.  I think it would be a great idea to share and archive your dream address here so the VGC community can explore our various settlements together as we continue to expand our ideas.

My code is DA-1078-9916-3261 for anyone that might want to visit my island, Guardia.

I look forward to exploring everyone's creations and seeing how we all progress overtime.  Share your dream address and let the adventures begin!

(To the mods, I tried to create this thread two other times today, but it seemed to have glitched as they are broken and just redirect to the VGC homepage.  Please delete the other two glitched threads, as it seems to have worked this time around.)

Last edited by Shiken - on 30 July 2020

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

DA-6944-3269-9609

My Island is called Laugh Tale

There is a secret path to the orchard, just go to the right of the campsite, behind my home you will find a path. It's the only way to be there without a ladder

Secret lab though, you can go trough it without the ladder sorry :/

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 30 July 2020

IcaroRibeiro said:

DA-6944-3269-9609

My Island is called Laugh Tale

There is a secret path to the orchard, just go to the right of the campsite, behind my home you will find a path. It's the only way to be there without a ladder

Secret lab though, you can go trough it without the ladder sorry :/

Very nice island you have, I can tell you put a lot of care into making it.  I particularly like your Zen Garden and Imperial Buffet.  I have taken a few notes for ideas to apply to my own island as I expand my catalog.

One thing I would like to note about my island is regarding Leene Square, which is currently wedding themed.  That is an area of celebration and changes based on what the most recent event is.  It was Easter themed before, and it looks like next month I will be making it firework themed.  I figured I could have more fun with the season events if I dedicate a spot to them, and the area Leene Square would be seemed like the perfect fit.

How do you get dream address. I've run around island and haven't seen Luna or whatever her name is. I got her bed in mail and put it down outside and got on it but nothing happened. Do I have to talk to Nook or put bed inside house or is she walking around island waiting for me to talk to her?

I'll post mine later tonight after work.

sethnintendo said:

How do you get dream address. I've run around island and haven't seen Luna or whatever her name is. I got her bed in mail and put it down outside and got on it but nothing happened. Do I have to talk to Nook or put bed inside house or is she walking around island waiting for me to talk to her?

You do not even need Luna's bed, any bed will do.  It just has to be in your house.  You will be asked if you want to sleep, select yes and Luna will come to you in your dreams.

It is here you will upload (or update if you already uploaded) your island and get your dream address.  This is also where you can enter dream addresses to visit other people's islands as well.

Around the Network
Shiken said:
sethnintendo said:

You do not even need Luna's bed, any bed will do.  It just has to be in your house.  You will be asked if you want to sleep, select yes and Luna will come to you in your dreams.

It is here you will upload (or update if you already uploaded) your island and get your dream address.  This is also where you can enter dream addresses to visit other people's islands as well.

Ah lol.  Stupid Isabelle could have least said that on her daily update.   She must be back on the drink again.

Shiken said:

Very nice island you have, I can tell you put a lot of care into making it.  I particularly like your Zen Garden and Imperial Buffet.  I have taken a few notes for ideas to apply to my own island as I expand my catalog.

One thing I would like to note about my island is regarding Leene Square, which is currently wedding themed.  That is an area of celebration and changes based on what the most recent event is.  It was Easter themed before, and it looks like next month I will be making it firework themed.  I figured I could have more fun with the season events if I dedicate a spot to them, and the area Leene Square would be seemed like the perfect fit.

The zen garden and imperial dinner were the last area I've designed, that's why they look the best I think

So far I have over 500 hours, the 500 hours island I've seen so far are all much better than mine, but thank you

Oh I didn't get your celebration square, I get it now. I was trying to make a season themed park, but didn't really worked. Took me all Fall to get some nice mushrooms/pine DIY and right now I'm struggling to build snowman (very few space for them to grown now), winter is ending, when I finally have the items I want it will be already Spring

Mine is DA-1700-5074-1975

Excuse peach's house because turning it into diner and haven't ordered her all the diner items yet.  Think I need a few missing. If you have diner counter chair and counter table that would be great. Also need jukebox.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 01 August 2020

IcaroRibeiro said:
Shiken said:

The zen garden and imperial dinner were the last area I've designed, that's why they look the best I think

So far I have over 500 hours, the 500 hours island I've seen so far are all much better than mine, but thank you

Oh I didn't get your celebration square, I get it now. I was trying to make a season themed park, but didn't really worked. Took me all Fall to get some nice mushrooms/pine DIY and right now I'm struggling to build snowman (very few space for them to grown now), winter is ending, when I finally have the items I want it will be already Spring

I am thinking of making it a more permanent theme, that I can have looking a lot better.  I want to make it more like a fairgrounds, to better resemble the Millenial Fair to some extent but I lack the amount of themepark furniture to pull it off the way I want.  I will probably make part of it arcade themed, but it will take a few days because I need to reorder all the game cabinets and stuff.  I like how my game room in my house turned out and I don't want to take from that to make it happen.  Should be done by monday.

I will post here that I have updated it when it is done if you want to check it out.

Last edited by Shiken - on 01 August 2020

sethnintendo said:

Mine is DA-1700-5074-1975

Excuse peach's house because turning it into diner and haven't ordered her all the diner items yet.  Think I need a few missing. If you have diner counter chair and counter table that would be great. Also need jukebox.

Nice Nintendo themed island you have.  I think it is cool you made other player characters from Mario and are giving them their own themed houses.  Clever idea!

On another note, I made 2 big changes to my island over the weekend.  I got rid of the random theme in Leene Square that used to have the wedding stuff mixed in and it is now a fairground, to better represent the Millenial Fair.

The area behind it (accessible through a ramp above the campground) is also now a bamboo themed spa.

Check it out when you get the chance!

Last edited by Shiken - on 03 August 2020