By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Coronaverse: When was your last haircut?

When did you last get your hair did?

No hair, don't care 1 2.78%

sometime in 2019 4 11.11%

January 2020 3 8.33%

February 2020 6 16.67%

March 2020 1 2.78%

April 2020 3 8.33%

May 2020 2 5.56%

June 2020 4 11.11%

July 2020 12 33.33%

Is this really a thread/p... 0 0%

Total:36

Poor Cousin Itt...

Around the Network

Last May. I usually cut my hair every three months or so, and I've always used the same style throughout my whole life.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

I have been cutting my own hair since for 3 1/2 years. Last time a stylist did it was Dec 2016. Nothing new either. Been doing it myself every now and again since the 90's. Just haven't been on such a long streak like this. I do a fine job too.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Jeez. Thought I would be special. Literally nobody I know IRL does it themselves. Buncha' freaks on the Chartz.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

End of May, the country that I live in was almost clean of Coronavirus. It is back in full force, but I would say my hair is peak form for a month or 2 until I need to cut it again.

Around the Network

June.

Yesterday.

I just got one last week, so I went from January to July

Last edited by MasonADC - on 01 August 2020

Couple weeks ago, since I cut my own hair and have for years.

A month agoish. I cheated and married someone who cuts hair :)

Being furloughed, I did hold out until I could put my hair in my mouth this time. Then I knew it was time to finally get it cut.

Systems I own: Switch, Wii U, Wii, N64, Retron 5 for my Ness, SNES, Genesis, Gameboy line games, Dreamcast, PS2, New 3DS.