By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (CONFIRMED) Sony State of Play August 6th - No Big PS5 news

How do you grade SOP August 6th 2020?

Thank God they advised to... 9 24.32%

Lot`s of gameplay/10 3 8.11%

7+ (Very good) 5 13.51%

3 - (Very bad) 9 24.32%

4 to 6 (Lukewarm) 11 29.73%

Total:37

Can't wait for people to be disappointed there's no big ps5 news after they said there will be no big ps5 news.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

My expectations are at a negative 10 going in.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

BraLoD said:
Kyuu said:

Not if Miyazaki isn't involved 😞

He most likely is not.

The flamelurker change alone proves it to me xP

But it can be good anyway, as long as they got the original plans for it and follow it, it's fine.

The area already exists in the code of the game with mobs in T poses and all so they could work with that.

Immersiveunreality said:
BraLoD said:

He most likely is not.

The flamelurker change alone proves it to me xP

But it can be good anyway, as long as they got the original plans for it and follow it, it's fine.

The area already exists in the code of the game with mobs in T poses and all so they could work with that.

I think ti will be a huge disappointment to the fan base if there is no 6th arch stone. Everybody is unofficially expecting for it. 

EnricoPallazzo said:
Immersiveunreality said:

I think ti will be a huge disappointment to the fan base if there is no 6th arch stone. Everybody is unofficially expecting for it. 

Yeah i hope it will be there and that they also make some improvements on the gameplay to make it more like a modern souls game.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Some of it.

But no bosses were found for it afaik, which is the hardest part to come up with on that game, as it can easily stand out in a bad way.

But most likely From Software still has some assets in stock for Demon Souls and that might include bosses so lets hope for that :p

They can share them without working on the game.

I expect another event later this month with:
FF16
Socom
GoW 2
(Not 100% sure all at this event. But i give it a huge chance)

40 minutes is fairly long so I wonder if this will be a third party Sop for AC, CoD, Squadron, FIFA and whatever other big third party game is releasing.

I'm going in with expectations in the minus figures. I can't see what they have for the PS4 at this stage that will massively excite us.

Immersiveunreality said:
BraLoD said:

Some of it.

But no bosses were found for it afaik, which is the hardest part to come up with on that game, as it can easily stand out in a bad way.

But most likely From Software still has some assets in stock for Demon Souls and that might include bosses so lets hope for that :p

They can share them without working on the game.

Considering dark souls 2 was a rushed production and still had 468 bosses it shouldnt be that difficult to come up with one for the new area.

Now if you want a GOOD and memorable boss fight then well yeah it may take more time

So one more day to go. Temper your expectations.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."