By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - (CONFIRMED) Sony State of Play August 6th - No Big PS5 news

How do you grade SOP August 6th 2020?

Thank God they advised to... 9 24.32%

Lot`s of gameplay/10 3 8.11%

7+ (Very good) 5 13.51%

3 - (Very bad) 9 24.32%

4 to 6 (Lukewarm) 11 29.73%

Total:37
hinch said:
Going in this with low expectations.. hoping to be surprised.

Best mindset atm !

I'm just expecting them to reveal some new info for the games we already know about.

Around the Network

Where the heck is the enthusiasm? I'm looking forward to any new games being shown but this is simply pathetic.

Come on, liven up.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Immersiveunreality said:
hinch said:
Going in this with low expectations.. hoping to be surprised.

Best mindset atm !

I'm just expecting them to reveal some new info for the games we already know about.

Haha, yeah I mean they've already tempered our expectations. Not expecting much.

They'll probably talk about exclusive content in Avengers (Spiderman DLC) and stuff of that ilk.

hinch said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Best mindset atm !

Haha, yeah I mean they've already tempered our expectations. Not expecting much.

They'll probably talk about exclusive content in Avengers (Spiderman DLC) and stuff of that ilk.

Oooh that was not the best thing to do in my opinion cause it is a bit anti consumer and they do not need that sort of reputation.

I hope we can see more gameplay and a couple of little surprises.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
Thursday, 6th August
North America: 1pm PDT / 2pm MDT / 3pm CDT / 4pm EDT
UK/Ire: 9pm BST
Europe: 10pm CEST / 11pm EEST
Asia/Oceania: 5am JST / 4am AWST / 6am AEST

I almost forgot this was today.

That is because the presentation will be forgeatable.

BraLoD said:
DonFerrari said:

But I`m sure we will get some people with very good intentions complaining about the show even if they don`t watch it =p

It'll be fun to see complains about the lack of PS5 games xD

And that they didn`t reveal price and launch day.

zero129 said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Oooh that was not the best thing to do in my opinion cause it is a bit anti consumer and they do not need that sort of reputation.

Its not a bit Anti Consumer its very Anti Consumer.

And very unnecessary.

If Sony created a char for this game or allowed use of let`s say Infamous "hero" or similar in the game sure very fine, but when the possibly most iconic char on that franchise is held on the game it is bad (I`m fine with the whole game being only on PS4 because it was Sony that developed it, but not this).

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

John2290 said:
So how long is this thing supposed to be in length.

40min, just need to know if will be of good stuff or boring.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

John2290 said:
DonFerrari said:

40min, just need to know if will be of good stuff or boring.

Just got on twitter and it sounds like they are saying everything possible to downplay it most likely boring.

Yep that is what it seems.

I gonna schedule my complaint. Mods, post this complaint after the show.

I'm disappointed that it didn't show all the PS5 games it was supposed to. It didn't share PS5 price and the pre-order link either.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

John2290 said:
0D0 said:
I gonna schedule my complaint. Mods, post this complaint after the show.

I'm disappointed that it didn't show all the PS5 games it was supposed to. It didn't share PS5 price and the pre-order link either.

Will we ever get a price before the damn thing launches? I mean, It's past time people need to know. I'm buying in in 2021 and I need to know now, so tempted to buy a switch but i'd put that on hold if they came out with a 399 euro digital edition or less. 

I guess we'll see the price and pre-order options by October. It can't be after that, the thing is coming out either November or December.

PS: Can anyone share when did PS4 price come out back then?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?