Forums - General Discussion - Is this okay to be muslim in USA ?

Arab are considered as White in USA ?



I like Nintendo and Sony but more than this I love video games

Around the Network
YanisFromFrance said:
Arab are considered as White in USA ?

No, but blacks and Hispanics seems to be the most targeted by American cops, politicians and judges. I forgot that they seem to have it out for Arabs too.

Seriously, at this point you'd probably be a lot safer where you are.

Last edited by CaptainExplosion - on 12 July 2020

CaptainExplosion said:
YanisFromFrance said:
Arab are considered as White in USA ?

No, but blacks and Hispanics seems to be the most targeted by American cops, politicians and judges.

Seriously, at this point you'd probably be a lot safer where you are.

What makes arabs different from hispanics on sight?



Immersiveunreality said:
CaptainExplosion said:

No, but blacks and Hispanics seems to be the most targeted by American cops, politicians and judges.

Seriously, at this point you'd probably be a lot safer where you are.

What makes arabs different from hispanics on sight?

Nothing, I just said it wrong, sorry.



But I saw that we were considered as white by the US



I like Nintendo and Sony but more than this I love video games

Around the Network
YanisFromFrance said:
But I saw that we were considered as white by the US

That was a mistake in this thread. Don't know where else you could've seen that.



Yes it’s true, in the US demographic census we count as white people.
But arabs are a diverse race our skin color range from south european to north african so some arabs might be considered black/ lightskin, some look indian, some look hispanic and some look south european.

I myself got mistaken for a Italian quite often, so it’s all good until they hear my name lol.



TheGamer_1995 said:
Yes it’s true, in the US demographic census we count as white people.
But arabs are a diverse race our skin color range from south european to north african so some arabs might be considered black/ lightskin, some look indian, some look hispanic and some look south european.

I myself got mistaken for a Italian quite often, so it’s all good until they hear my name lol.

I didn't know Arabs were that diverse.



You can come in look and super traditional Muslim, and nobody cares. Many thousands do that everyday. The fact that people think otherwise really leads me to believe then you all need to get some exposure to the US outside of sensationalist news headlines. People seem to believe a lot of totally ridiculous shit.



I am not American, however Muslims should be allowed to be what they want to be in America imo. However there is a caveat, in the UK, where I'm from Muslims 6% of the population and where I live they are 40%. When muslims hit a hit a certain point they tend to take over and you hear the call to prayer in certain areas of the city I live in, on loudspeaker, basically at that point Muslims tend to be overly assertive and take over.

On top of that I have a younger relative who has been.... well let's just say abused several times by muslims, sometimes solo, sometimes as a group, this went on on from the ages 11-14. So yeah Muslims should be free to be muslim, but they shouldn't via the their beliefs aka (the Quran and various Hadiths) be allowed to abuse children or impose Sharia (which is semi legal in parts of the city I live in).

Be a muslim, be American, be British, English, Scottish, Irish, whatever, just don't be insidious and more important than anything, leave kids alone.