By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware June 21 to 27 - Switch, PS4 and Xbox One Up Year-Over-Year

Considering PS4 is having serious stock issues worldwide for both models, those numbers are quite impressive.

Is tracking ahead above 2 million units compared to 2013’s PS3 and having a higher price point.

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
Blood_Tears said:

Very true and without the Covid-19 bump the Switch yearly numbers would be drastically different to, considering the first 2 months this year it was down YoY and then went to record breaking months. 

By the 11th week of the year, the Switch was already up 400k, so it wasn't down yoy. 

Yes, looking at weekly numbers here WW but I was referring to NPD numbers which was down for the first 2 months YoY. (January and February) No Need to split hairs. 

Blood_Tears said:
MasonADC said:

By the 11th week of the year, the Switch was already up 400k, so it wasn't down yoy. 

Yes, looking at weekly numbers here WW but I was referring to NPD numbers which was down for the first 2 months YoY. (January and February) No Need to split hairs. 

You should probably mention NPD then lol otherwise your point is really misleading. Also Im not sure what splitting hairs means tbh

MasonADC said:
Blood_Tears said:

You should probably mention NPD then lol otherwise your point is really misleading. Also Im not sure what splitting hairs means tbh

It means he was blatantly incorrect yet somehow wants to blame your for it. What's scary is at least one person agrees with that. Guess truth and facts aren't a priority for everyone here.

Blood_Tears said:
MasonADC said:

Let's not act like Animal Crossing had the bigger impact here. Switch got a way bigger boost than the others. Sure it was suppose to be a bit bigger but at this scale nah. 

Around the Network

Raven said:

poor 3DS tho

It is 9 years old, it had its time in the limelight and now it's time for it to go. Happens with every system, it's the natural way of things.

With numbers like this and no FY forecast in their last report, production has either already discontinued or will soon.

It'll finish up around 76 million.

Shaunodon said:
MasonADC said:

It means he was blatantly incorrect yet somehow wants to blame your for it. What's scary is at least one person agrees with that. Guess truth and facts aren't a priority for everyone here.

I wasn't incorrect at all though. Switch was down for the first 2 months YoY according to NPD. I was factually correct and others have agreed with that statement, so take your defensiveness elsewhere.

Blood_Tears said:
Shaunodon said:

I wasn't incorrect at all though. Switch was down for the first 2 months YoY according to NPD. I was factually correct and others have agreed with that statement, so take your defensiveness elsewhere.

Is this the NPD thread? Simple question. Even you, theoretically, shouldn't be able to get this wrong.

Blood_Tears said:
Shaunodon said:

In that case, you should take your cherrypicking elsewhere too.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Blood_Tears said:
Shaunodon said:

If you were being intellectually honest, you would've specified NPD in your post. You did not. 

Your history on VGChartz leaves little doubt as to your intent.