By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted August (Results Up!)

1. Halo Infinite (Xbox Series X)
2. Horizon: Forbidden West (Play Station Five)
3. Diablo IV (PC)
4. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox Series X)
5. Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Xbox Series X)



Around the Network

1. Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139... (Xbox One)
2. Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster (Switch)
3. Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch)
4. Persona 5 Scramble (PS4)
5. Scarlet Nexus (Xbox One)



 

1. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)
2. Halo Infinite (Xbox)
3. Baldur's Gate 3 (PC)
4. Wasteland 3 (Xbox One)
5. Fable (Xbox)

Last edited by Angelus - on 27 July 2020

Angelus said:
1. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)
2. Halo Infinite (Xbox)
3. Baldur's Gate 3 (PC)
4. Wasteland 3 (Xbox)
5. Fable (Xbox)

Is that Xbox One or Xbox Series X?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Angelus said:
1. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)
2. Halo Infinite (Xbox)
3. Baldur's Gate 3 (PC)
4. Wasteland 3 (Xbox)
5. Fable (Xbox)

Is that Xbox One or Xbox Series X?

1 of those (Fable) is releasing only on Series X, while another (Wasteland 3) is announced only for XB1 so far, while Cyberpunk and Halo Infinite are technically both XB1 and XSX thanks to SmartDelivery, you buy one you get the other automatically.



Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
curl-6 said:

Is that Xbox One or Xbox Series X?

1 of those (Fable) is releasing only on Series X, while another (Wasteland 3) is announced only for XB1 so far, while Cyberpunk and Halo Infinite are technically both XB1 and XSX thanks to SmartDelivery, you buy one you get the other automatically.

I just thought listing a specific platform might make things easier for Axum to sort out.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Angelus said:
1. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)
2. Halo Infinite (Xbox)
3. Baldur's Gate 3 (PC)
4. Wasteland 3 (Xbox)
5. Fable (Xbox)

Is that Xbox One or Xbox Series X?

There is no difference between buying a disc/digital copy of a Xbox One, and a Series X game. They're one and the same. You're simply buying an Xbox game.

Edit: Unless we're talking about a 2K game, of course lol



Angelus said:
curl-6 said:

Is that Xbox One or Xbox Series X?

There is no difference between buying a disc/digital copy of a Xbox One, and a Series X game. They're one and the same. You're simply buying an Xbox game.

Edit: Unless we're talking about a 2K game, of course lol

Which console will you be playing them on then?



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:
Angelus said:

There is no difference between buying a disc/digital copy of a Xbox One, and a Series X game. They're one and the same. You're simply buying an Xbox game.

Edit: Unless we're talking about a 2K game, of course lol

Which console will you be playing them on then?

From what I can tell, it seems Axum combines points/votes for games in the same family of systems. If you're just worried about that I think it's fine.



Shaunodon said:
curl-6 said:

Which console will you be playing them on then?

From what I can tell, it seems Axum combines points/votes for games in the same family of systems. If you're just worried about that I think it's fine.

Ah, alrighty, thought it might cause an issue as Axum is always very insistent in reminding us to specify which platform.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.