By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most Wanted August (Results Up!)

1. Resident Evil 8 [PS5]
2. Horizon Forbidden West [PS5]
3. Cyberpunk 2077 [PS4]
4. Ratchet & Clank [PS5]
5. Bravely Default 2 [Switch]

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Shaunodon said:

From what I can tell, it seems Axum combines points/votes for games in the same family of systems. If you're just worried about that I think it's fine.

Ah, alrighty, thought it might cause an issue as Axum is always very insistent in reminding us to specify which platform.

I'm going to combine games that include both gen versions in the purchase to keep it simple. 

I'll work on updating the release dates in a bit. Kingdom of Alamar comes out in September, not August. My bad. Lemme know if anything is missing or dates changed.

1. Doom Eternal (NS)

2. - 

3. -

4. -

5. -

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

A lot later than I wanted to but I finally updated the release list. I'm going to try to make sure to try to do a mid-month update so I don't list games that end up being pushed back (i.e. Kingdom of Alamur and Mafia Definitive). Normally it doesn't effect games that actually receive votes but it's happening more and more often again (looking at you Cyberpunk 2077).

Around the Network

1. Halo Infinite (XSX)
2. Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
3. Dying Light 2 (XSX)
4. Fable (XSX)
5. Avowed (XSX)

1. Horizon Forbidden West (PS5)
2. Elden Ring (PS4)
3. Tales of Arise (PS4)
4. Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4)
5. Ys IX: Monstrum Nox (PS4)

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

1. Halo Infinite (XSX)
2. Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
3. Grounded (Xbox One)
4. Madden 21 (Xbox One)
5. Fable (XSX)

1. Halo Infinite (XSX)
2. Cyberpunk 2077 (XSX)
3. Fable (XSX)
4. Avowed (XSX)
5. Horizon 2 (PS5)

1. Halo Infinite (Xbox Series X)
2. Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox Series X)