By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Phil Spencer confident after seeing PS5 presentation - Gamelab 2020 interview

How do you think MS will perform at the July presentation?

MS will be in a league of its own 5 6.25%

MS will do better than the PS5 presentation 14 17.50%

MS will do as good as the PS5 presentation 13 16.25%

MS will do less well than... 48 60.00%

Total:80
RolStoppable said:
Today Microsoft won me as a customer.

Havn't you always been team xbox? or very pro-xbox atleast?
You didnt swap teams, or plan to this upcomeing gen right?

RolStoppable said:
padib said:

You didn't even watch the video you lazy bum.

I read your summary.

Same lol, after reading the summary dont feel like its worth a watch.

Around the Network

"XCloud is not a replacement for PC or console, but is a question of convenience. At home, a player may want to play on PC or console, but on the go, streaming will allow them to continue their game (of course with limited fidelity)."

How cloud streaming should be

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'll probably give it a watch.

The reality is that MS is the biggest innovator in the industry right now. It's not clear to me that they're making all of the right moves. But, they are trying. And, really, they're the best positioned to do so. They have massively deep pockets, so that can, if they want, bring literally any idea to life. Also, while they certainly have had success in gaming, they have the least to lose and most to gain among the big three. So, I'd say that they're doing exactly what gaming needs them to do. They're filling their role perfectly.

TBH no MS Presentation under spencer has impressed me. Not seeing a good presentation from them in well over a decade. I hope this is the one but I'm not expecting it. Spencer always promises best ever for Xbox and it's just more of the same. A lotta nothing.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

This is it this is the year

THIS time, is the time. For real, trust me, if not, next year is definitely THE year.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network

pardon me haters, but they improve their output each year

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

After the Sony show, he should be pretty confident.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

This is it this is the year

I don't expect you to give props if this was the year.

The video has been removed, but the summary is clear enough. A true yes man trying to please everyone. Let the games do the talking!

They need to show something pretty incredible to get me to buy one. I skimmed through it and everything he said sounds good until, "Phil believes people will be pleased, and that Halo will play a big part in the appeal of the conference." I couldn't care less about Halo, so we shall see what they have cooking.