It has to be the GameCube
1. NES (Revolutionary with a big library of awesome games. Super Mario Bros trilogy, Mega Man games, Ninja Gaiden trilogy, Castlevania trilogy, Contra, Tetris, Dr. Mario, Battletoads, Kirby's Adventure....)
2. Switch (They really knocked it out of the park with this one. If it keeps the momentum and delivers a great Metroid and a few big new IPs, it could dethrone NES)
3. N64 (I get it has its shortcomings, in fact, it is only my 3rd favorite console of its generation. But man, does it have some masterpieces that set itself apart from the competition. Nintendo and Rare were at their prime during this era when it comes software).
4. SNES (Really great, doesn't have any major shortcomings. Strong support all around the board. But I cannot help,but feel it is a bit overrated. A lot of continued franchises from the NES, that didn't do much new, a lot even felt like a step back, Zelda, Mario, Castlevania, Contra etc).
5. Wii U (The droughts are unforgivable. But I got to give it credit for having some damn solid games as well, a lot of them even being the definitive additions to their franchises. Super Mario 3D World is so underrated, it might be my favorite in the series, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is in the same league, then there is Pikmin 3 and the mighty Breath of the Wild. Just wish it had more. I really dig the gamepad as well!)
6. Wii (It does have a bunch of awesome games, but it just feels too gimmicky with that controller a lot of the times. I would rather just have a normal controller, Skyward Sword did win me over though, I can't imagine that with a regular controller. Great game. The hardware sucks, it's just a Gamecube, it doesn't even have HDMI! The Wii U at least had a somewhat powerful GPU).
7. Gamcube (I can't think of a time where Nintendo was so irrelevant in the world of videogames. Just one disappointment after the other from Nintendo's first parties, with few exceptions. Sure it had third party support, but usually a weak version, with PS2 level graphics, lacking features, and the worst controlles. I fucking hate the Gamecube controllr. I would rather play with the Wiimote!)