By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Keaton may be Batman! (again)!!!!

Is no one else excited about the prospect of this?

I'm surprised nobody else made a thread on this. If true, this is a huge deal. Michael Keaton's Batman helped shape superhero films. He is my 2nd favourite live action Batman, but the idea of him coming back to this universe is more exciting to me than the idea of Ben Affleck continuing the role.

Keaton is one of the greatest actors of all time (See his outstanding performances in: Birdman, Beetlejuice, My Life, The Founder), having excellent performances across pretty much any genre. 

I know it's not a sure thing yet, but the idea is so freaking cool.

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

Isn't he too old? Maybe they are doing Batman Beyond and he will be a tutoring the new teen Batman.

If it's happening, I'm assuming it will be in a cameo role of some sort.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Supposed to be on the Flash and part of the multiple realities DC does, so we might as well have George Clooney and, dare I say it.... Val Kilmer too!? :D

As a sensei batman maybe.

Hunting Season is done...

Around the Network
setsunatenshi said:
Supposed to be on the Flash and part of the multiple realities DC does, so we might as well have George Clooney and, dare I say it.... Val Kilmer too!? :D

How dare you group Keaton Batman with Kilmer and Clooney :P

1doesnotsimply

If they do a Batman Beyond, I'd be for it.

Hmm, pie.

If no one ever produced any Batman product ever again I wouldn't even notice. I could certainly go for another Beetlejuice, though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

COKTOE said:
If it's happening, I'm assuming it will be in a cameo role of some sort.

Or Alfred or Gordon.

Will Arnett please! Doing his super dramatic voice!