By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Michael Keaton may be Batman! (again)!!!!

When I heard Robert Pattinson was playing as Batman I was hoping it was going to be Batman Beyond with him playing as Terry and they should bring back Michael Keaton as Bruce.

But I get the feeling this new tie-in with the Flash and Michael Keaton is another one of DC's quick attempts to get to into the live action multi-verse to catch up with the MCU.

Around the Network
setsunatenshi said:
Supposed to be on the Flash and part of the multiple realities DC does, so we might as well have George Clooney and, dare I say it.... Val Kilmer too!? :D

Unfortunately Val Kilmer is too fat now.  I think he has been battling cancer or something the past few years.  He started blowing up around that felon film he did where someone went to prison and he was inmate there.

I want fat val kilmer as batman

FarleyMcFirefly said:
setsunatenshi said:
Supposed to be on the Flash and part of the multiple realities DC does, so we might as well have George Clooney and, dare I say it.... Val Kilmer too!? :D

How dare you group Keaton Batman with Kilmer and Clooney :P

With physical effort, had to stop myself from vomiting as I said it xD

V-r0cK said:
When I heard Robert Pattinson was playing as Batman I was hoping it was going to be Batman Beyond with him playing as Terry and they should bring back Michael Keaton as Bruce.

But I get the feeling this new tie-in with the Flash and Michael Keaton is another one of DC's quick attempts to get to into the live action multi-verse to catch up with the MCU.

Great take, I would take that skinny twilight guy as batman beyond any day of the week with Michael Keaton as old Bruce Wayne :)

I hated batman beyond but that would make too much sense. I kind of want to watch it now.

Around the Network

Birdman 4?!

The Fury said:
If they do a Batman Beyond, I'd be for it.

That's the rumor going around, as a matter of fact.

But oddly enough, they're now saying Keaton's Batman WON'T be resurfacing as part of the reality-changing as part of the Flash Point story arc and will appearing in the DCEU alongside Ben Affleck's Batman, who may be coming back in addition to Pattinson's.