By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last of Us 2 first game ever that got me tearing up

I never thought any game could do it. When

Spoiler!
Joel's daughter was shot

in the first part and everyone was crying, I was mehing, but this is real shit, I forgot that I'm seeing 3D models, na mean.

Last edited by Hiku - on 20 June 2020

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

... Ok.

I can only hope less people will say how RDR2 is the only game that's ever made them cry now. Could never understand how that game's story can get you so emotionally invested.

I just realized how stupid of 

Spoiler!
Joel and Tommy it was to tell their real names to these strangers.
Last edited by Hiku - on 20 June 2020

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

First half an hour of the first game got me teared up

Around the Network
bartkuz said:
First half an hour of the first game got me teared up

while the introduction of Sara was really well done it didn't get me emotionally invested enough in that short time to actually tear up, but it's very impressive that the scene stayed relevant to how the story events play out till the very end of TloU p1

That doesn't sound like fun.

The only game that me tearing was when snake had to fight boss in mgs3. Can't think of any since.

No game has made me cry. Ever. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was close though...

KratosLives said:
The only game that me tearing was when snake had to fight boss in mgs3. Can't think of any since.

I felt nothing

My Etsy store

My Ebay store