By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 24, 2020 (Jun 08 - Jun 14)

Tagged games:

Twas a bit late but it's okay. And we finally have a All Switch top 10. Nintendo is still way above last years numbers, PS4 has collapsed fast again.

Around the Network

Go, Nintendo Switch!!

Switch sales seem to be returning to the normal (pre-corona) average of ~50k per week.

PS4 Pro sales had quite the small weekly drop compared to the normal unit. Was there a big sale for the regular PS4 last week? Or are there stock issues still?

Clubhouse holding on pretty good. It should have a slow decline. If travelling was still a thing I think I'd buy it, seems like a good collection of games to pass the time on the plane.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Mordred11 said:
PS4 Pro sales had quite the small weekly drop compared to the normal unit. Was there a big sale for the regular PS4 last week? Or are there stock issues still?

Stock issues still for one model.

Question for everybody before I make a new thread, in your own opinion when do you think a successor will come out? Say year and either holiday or spring.

I’m still shocked most think 2022 and 2023

pokemon above ssb again, want to see how the dlc will impact its sales, any thoughts?

Mordred11 said:

Stock issues, not only in Japan but Worldwide. 

tbone51 said:
Question for everybody before I make a new thread, in your own opinion when do you think a successor will come out? Say year and either holiday or spring.

I’m still shocked most think 2022 and 2023

Holiday 2024.

I don't see any cliff in view.